Special Juan
Followers 0

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First off, thoughts with the families and friends of the victims. Very unfortunate scenes. That said, I hate to sound like a cynic (who am I kidding, I love it! ), but it's hardly the big news that p

There is something fundamentally wrong when a few people die in the US and the entire world stops to take notice and express their condolences, all while turning a blind eye to the innocent civilians,

Jesus Christ people have died and others fighting for their lives in hospital yet some people here feel the need to derail the thread and argue about what makes the news and what doesn't. Shameful. RI

Haven't seen anything like this before, the US police really don't fuck around. About a million lives put on hold and town completely shut down to hunt one boy. How it took them so long to find him when he was less than a km away from the initial shoot-out place, I don't know. How he even managed to escape in first place, beats me. At least they got him and I hope he will stay alive to hear his side of the story.

• Like 1

Makes you wonder why they didn't flee to Canada right after the incident.

Yeah, their behavior post-explosions was odd, not of the people who desperately tried to get away. I imagine they weren't expecting such an extensive manhunt though.

EDIT: Here's the body of suspect 1. What's that big hole in his side?

abl2poie.jpg?st=3Q5wZDh7_UCAF-IwdyWo6g&e

Makes you wonder why they didn't flee to Canada right after the incident.

Yeah, their behavior post-explosions was odd, not of the people who desperately tried to get away. I imagine they weren't expecting such an extensive manhunt though.

EDIT: Here's the body of suspect 1. What's that big hole in his side?

Could be a gun shot made worse whenhisbrother ran over him!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Possible, I do not believe they are alone in this.

Probably not.....

3 people were arrested on/near the campus of the younger suspect for sheltering him during the manhunt... However, the suspect acted "ordinary" the day after the bombings on campus according to multiple students, so the students might have not known they were sheltering the boston bomber...

But to be honest. I don't believe in this bombing at all. Was all just a fabrication of the government in my eyes. Can't wait to see what mumbo-jumbo they will try and pass after this act.

• Like 2

Terrorism anywhere is awful, innocent people are invariably the victims. Just like the many victims of the IRA murdered on our streets, largely funded through Noraid. One man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter apparently. I wonder how people would react if a University here interviewed these boys responsible for this atrocity and promised them immunity from prosecution. Terrorism is a terrible thing Boston.

NewsFlash: Two Officials claim the suspect was unarmed in the boat and there was no gun inside the boat.

1. If there wasnt a Gun on the Boat, then he could not have possibly shot himself. How the hell did the guy lose his voice?

2. If The Owner of the boat saw him curled up inside the boat, how did the suspect not see the Owner of the boat? dont think he was sleeping there.

3. City was shut down with not a civilian soul on the street except for Cops. How did this suspect walk around the neighborhood without being noticed?

4. His Brother was tackled to the floor by the cops, why would bunch of cops leave a terror suspect caught alive to be run over by a car while they evade the car..

5. It was only after the suspect's parents divulged that their Older son was questioned by FBI, did the FBI release a statement that they did interview him in the past and was on the watch list.

6. Hard to beleive that the FBI can track and arrest Jihad Jane and let loose a suspect notified to them by Russian Intelligence. Outrageous.

7. So they engage cops in gunfight, car jack but do not kill the victim, then go to ATM to withdraw cash and PAY for doritos and Redbull. Who the fuck PAYS for stuff when you are on the run? The pattern does not match. Not to mention, initial reports of Police saying the suspect had a bomb vest, ended he didnt have any just like the latest reports that say he was unarmed.

8. The boat was riddled with bullets. Intention to kill is what I see here as cops WILL NEVER fire unless a shot is fired at them.

Soo Many questions unanswered....Something isnt right about this.

Ah, conspiracy theories... Truth is we will never know the "truth" just what is leaked to the media from this source and that. In the end it will be a this side said vs that side said and the truth will be some where in the middle.

Ah, conspiracy theories... Truth is we will never know the "truth" just what is leaked to the media from this source and that. In the end it will be a this side said vs that side said and the truth will be some where in the middle.

I have never been a conspiracy theorists. I beleive 9/11 was Alqaida, Moon landing did happen and Osama is dead. But you shoud see this.

I have never been a conspiracy theorists. I beleive 9/11 was Alqaida, Moon landing did happen and Osama is dead. But you shoud see this.

Warnie, I was not saying you were the conspiracy theorist and I apologize that it came across that way. I just meant that after every big event they come out of the wood work. And I will have to wait to see the video... I live in China, YouTube is a no-no and my VPN is not working atm.