Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Whats you're country listening to?

Clevemayer
Followers 0

@Stingray, Absynthe Minded is such a fucking cool band name. It has like five puns, right there in two words. If it's any consolation Gotye was born in Belgium and only moved to Oz when he was 2. He has an Aussie accent though...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Stingray, Absynthe Minded is such a fucking cool band name. It has like five puns, right there in two words. If it's any consolation Gotye was born in Belgium and only moved to Oz when he was 2. He has an Aussie accent though...

Aaaaah, he's belgian - born in Bruges! :Goober:

Is that even possible? :Goober:

Well he has an Australian accent and has lived in Australia 15x longer then he lived Belgium. It's good enough for me.

We are the new kings of Electronic music. No debates.

Piles upon piles of shit. South Korea pumps out shit music like no other place on the planet. Long time no see, folks, by the way.

Oi, hello again Mole Rat! Now that you've become a northerer, I would like to welcome you back with this piece of hip music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgjGLV-93qw

Oi, hello again Mole Rat! Now that you've become a northerer, I would like to welcome you back with this piece of hip music.

No one on this site is from North Korea. Just a bunch of dudes that thinks its funny putting it down as their nationality.

No one on this site is from North Korea. Just a bunch of dudes that thinks its funny putting it down as their nationality.

Yeah, I figured.

Well he has an Australian accent and has lived in Australia 15x longer then he lived Belgium. It's good enough for me.

We are the new kings of Electronic music. No debates.

haha mate thats a great vid...

Funny topic, you probably wouldn't want to listen to this, for example:

Its a rather new one though from a man who is a living legend over here, and when I say that I mean the whole ex-Yugoslavia.

mate you're wrong I listen to any music really, I cant stand house/techno (most of it) and germn folk music, also operetta I cant hear them, but instrumental classics or 'Ode an die Fröhlichkeit' for example are good stuff...

otherwise I like every harmoncal music...