Chelsea 1-2 Man City

Jase

Man of the Match  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

Aguero escapes action over two footed lunge on Luiz.

Fucking pathetic spineless toss bags they are, bottled it again the oxygen thieves.

You do this in the street and you are arrested, you steel a coppers hat and you are arrested..........unreal.

Yeah, that's fucking shit, but it's better for us. He gets to play vs. Spurs this weekend.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On one hand I am glad Aguero won't be banned as we need all the help we can get from other teams against Spurs and it's better if City face them with their best striker available, but on the other hand I am sad. Every day I lose a little bit more faith in the FA's clueless actions. Just look at the decisions they've made only in the last couple of months:

Hazard, banned for kicking a ball from under a cunt who does something he's not supposed to.

McManaman, not banned for one of the worst tackles I've seen in years.

Aguero, not banned for a clearly intentional attempt to hurt the opponent with absolutely no chance of winning the ball.

And that's only a fraction of the baffling decisions they make almost every week. They don't give a fuck what the situation is like, they only look at who the player in question is and if his face doesn't please them, they'll get the ban. If a player, say Joey Barton or Mario Balotelli, did what Aguero did yesterday, we wouldn't hear the end of it and they would probably have been banned for at least 6 games.

Like good old Ashley Cole so elegantly put it, the FA are a fucking bunch of twats.

Yeah, that's fucking shit, but it's better for us. He gets to play vs. Spurs this weekend.

That's not the point, the point is another horrific decision and two footed lunge goes unpunished.

Watch the next time if it's us......They will kill us.

Alex Stewart

Haha! Unbelievable. Is that really Alec Stewart? I know he's a Chelsea fan but this is weirdly coincidental. That is a famous banner in Chelsea history and can't believe that one of our celebrity fans is in that shot

On one hand I am glad Aguero won't be banned as we need all the help we can get from other teams against Spurs and it's better if City face them with their best striker available, but on the other hand I am sad. Every day I lose a little bit more faith in the FA's clueless actions. Just look at the decisions they've made only in the last couple of months:

Hazard, banned for kicking a ball from under a cunt who does something he's not supposed to.

Aguero, not banned for a clearly intentional attempt to hurt the opponent with absolutely no chance of winning the ball.

And that's only a fraction of the baffling decisions they make almost every week. They don't give a fuck what the situation is like, they only look at who the player in question is and if his face doesn't please them, they'll get the ban. If a player, say Joey Barton or Mario Balotelli, did what Aguero did yesterday, we wouldn't hear the end of it and they would probably have been banned for at least 6 games.

Like good old Ashley Cole so elegantly put it, the FA are a fucking bunch of twats.

Don't forget when Brana was suspended for three matches for an attempted elbow on Mahooney of Wigan. CFC is just hated by the FA. Like Ashley Cole said, they are a bunch of cunts <_<

Agreed. Just a minor correction: the ball was not in play at the time of the two-footed lunge; the whistle had already gone.

someone should've been banned: either Aguero or Foy, or better yet, both of them.

Agreed. Just a minor correction: the ball was not in play at the time of the two-footed lunge; the whistle had already gone.

someone should've been banned: either Aguero or Foy, or better yet, both of them.

Isn't that kind of what I was implying, "no chance of winning the ball" as in the ball was not there to be won because the whistle had already gone or the ball had gone out of Aguero's reach? ;)

Isn't that kind of what I was implying, "no chance of winning the ball" as in the ball was not there to be won because the whistle had already gone or the ball had gone out of Aguero's reach? ;)

Sure, just thought that needed emphasizing... like a hell lot more emphasizing...

Not much different if Aguero had punched Luiz in the face tbh.

Don't forget when Brana was suspended for three matches for an attempted elbow on Mahooney of Wigan. CFC is just hated by the FA. Like Ashley Cole said, they are a bunch of cunts <_<

That is one of the mysterious things in football right now. FA's policies and how they are handled in regarding to different clubs. It's one of those questions in life that are tricky to fully acknowledge the truth of, Why am I alive? Is there a god? What's the meaning of life? What the fuck does the FA have against Chelsea? Why does Stingray keep responding to my posts with hilarious dense comebacks after he blatantly stated I was on his ignore list? Why does Uefa always kiss Barca's ass.

Just one of the mysteries of the world I'm afraid.

Not exactly fair on the other two teams...if he messes up their game again they will suffer as well! Understand he's been demoted blah blah but still...

This was like a re-run of last season's cup final, in reverse. Like Snivelpool, we were nowhere for the first 60 odd minutes and only came to life after we scored. At the end, Citeh were hanging on. JT should have started. Luiz should have started in Obi Mikel's place. Lampard should have came on, without any shadow of a doubt.

Didn't stop Foy sending off Hazard when the ball wasn't in play either? The news now is that Foy 'partly' saw the challenge so Aguero gets let off the hook? Have ever heard of such nonsense?! If you add this to the fact that Webb has been demoted & Foy is still officiating in the Prem next week then it is hard not to believe the conspiracy theories about Foy who without question hates us & the bent FA - back handers & some bum sex going on! -)