Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

'merciless nuclear attack against USA'

Chelsea_Fan
Followers 0

Actually a very good one,just because they ate peaceful doesn't mean they are not prepare to defend themselves. A friend of mine's husband is a Captain in their Army.

Y'all are making light of a situation that could potentially very dangerous. Trust me those of us near the situation are not seeing any humor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I get you.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have anything to say about the topic on hand ?

I was actually on topic until you started provoking...but enough of it.

Stop, please

Actually a very good one,just because they ate peaceful doesn't mean they are not prepare to defend themselves. A friend of mine's husband is a Captain in their Army.

Y'all are making light of a situation that could potentially very dangerous. Trust me those of us near the situation are not seeing any humor.

Fair point. You have to realise though, Kerry, that most on this board haven't even shot a gun before so they are just taking the piss and playing tough. But when sit hits the fans they will cry for mommy. What I've noticed that men are becoming more feminine. With the western YOLO SWAG culture distorting the reality for young people who will never grow up. All about parties, seeming cool without thinking of tomorrow.

Fair point. You have to realise though, Kerry, that most on this board haven't even shot a gun before so they are just taking the piss and playing tough. But when sit hits the fans they will cry for mommy. What I've noticed that men are becoming more feminine. With the western YOLO SWAG culture distorting the reality for young people who will never grow up. All about parties, seeming cool without thinking of tomorrow.

It is nice to know others understand. I do understand them but sometimes I feel the need to remind them to look at it from more than one point of view.

This will probably sound cynical and cruel, but it's so nice to read about a war happening that has nothing to do with the middle east for a change :P

See, I was right! That did sound cruel and cynical :P

This will probably sound cynical and cruel, but it's so nice to read about a war happening that has nothing to do with the middle east for a change :P

See, I was right! That did sound cruel and cynical :P

But I think it is understandable!!

LOL I was joking of course, not happy that there's a conflict in North Korea, but with all the wars here, I'm just glad this one is elsewhere instead of here.

LOL I was joking of course, not happy that there's a conflict in North Korea, but with all the wars here, I'm just glad this one is elsewhere instead of here.

I did interpret it this way. I think in your shoes I would feel the same.

This is kinda misogynistic. They're not becoming more feminine but more ignorant and stupid by avoiding to use their brain whenever possible.

This is kinda misogynistic. They're not becoming more feminine but more ignorant and stupid by avoiding to use their brain whenever possible.

I'm not hating on women, I just said MEN are becoming more like women aka feminine. Men should be the providers, protectors of the family but nowadays it is very rare to see a fit person, who would be able to protect women and children. Especially true in the academic circle. I mean if a man is same size as a woman, then something is wrong.

I'm not hating on women, I just said MEN are becoming more like women aka feminine. Men should be the providers, protectors of the family but nowadays it is very rare to see a fit person, who would be able to protect women and children. Especially true in the academic circle. I mean if a man is same size as a woman, then something is wrong.

Then you have a wrong point of view when it comes to role models. There is no rule or whatsoever that men have to be the "protectors" or providers. Such things are historical terms. Furthermore, it's just the society that has defined the terms "men" and "women" and their connections, they're nothing natural regarding role models like providers etc. Why does a man have to be the head of the family?! Why not a woman?

You'd think we're heading into a future of total equality...

Then you have a wrong point of view when it comes to role models. There is no rule or whatsoever that men have to be the "protectors" or providers. Such things are historical terms. Furthermore, it's just the society that has defined the terms "men" and "women" and their connections, they're nothing natural regarding role models like providers etc. Why does a man have to be the head of the family?! Why not a woman?

You'd think we're heading into a future of total equality...

If you recognized yourself and got offended somehow - sorry, but that's my opinion. Who are you to tell me if I am wrong or not in my views? Trying to twist and turn my words around isn't going to get you anywhere. You can go all softy and talk about equality but fact is that some things are better done by men, some by women. Men earn more money just because they are men, it is the salary gap between genders that dictates that. In theory men should be stronger than women and that is what I was trying to point out - men are becoming more girly, vain (those tight jeans that make one impotent, different accessories, cosmetics, lack of readiness to take responsibility). Common logic says that men and women can't be equal in every front. But Amels, you know what? Stick with your theory of 'becoming stupid and ignorant' and lets leave it like that.

Edit: The initial post was meant to BluesChick, who appreciated the comment. So why are you trying to cause havoc by intervening? This is a topic for a possible nuclear attack not a place to spread hippy talk about everyone and everything being equal.

I agree to a certain extent. Lately I've been obsessed with masculinity. I want to be like Ernest Hemmingway and other manly men.

A lot is to do with biology, people forget we are animals too. Don't forget a lot of animals, mammals in particular are patriarchal.

Edit: The initial post was meant to BluesChick, who appreciated the comment. So why are you trying to cause havoc by intervening? This is a topic for a possible nuclear attack not a place to spread hippy talk about everyone and everything being equal.

No, I was not offended in the least. There has been a trend in which some young men are becoming more effeminate and becoming more "soft". The "metrosexual" males are an example of this. Personally, I do not find that type of man attractive at all.

I think gender equality must be left as a debate for another time and thread.

I will say that not taking responsibility is more a characteristic of immaturity than either gender.

So back on topic, China has pledged to help resolve the issue with NK. So hopefully this is a positive step. The day we are worried the NK will do something is on the 15th, Kim Jong Un's birthday.

I agree to a certain extent. Lately I've been obsessed with masculinity. I want to be like Ernest Hemmingway and other manly men.

A lot is to do with biology, people forget we are animals too. Don't forget a lot of animals, mammals in particular are patriarchal.

There's nothing masculine about writing novels. :Goober:

No, I was not offended in the least. There has been a trend in which some young men are becoming more effeminate and becoming more "soft". The "metrosexual" males are an example of this. Personally, I do not find that type of man attractive at all.

Please don't use that word. It's one of the most unfortunate words in English. It makes me cringe whenever I see or hear the word.