Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

'merciless nuclear attack against USA'

Chelsea_Fan
Followers 0

Kcna northkorean news agency reporting announcement of a 'merciless nuclear attack against USA'

According to Kcna North Korea news agency 'it's not possible to say if the war will blow out today or tomorrow'

Kcna northkorean news agency reporting North Korea army received the "definitive ok" to start the nuclear attack on USA

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not buying this whole WW3 thing. The international political climate is just not ready. The Russians will probably give them a slap on their ass and tell them to not do it again..

Not buying this whole WW3 thing. The international political climate is just not ready. The Russians will probably give them a slap on their ass and tell them to not do it again..

the north koreans will only listen to the chinese and they think that the chinese have sold out the revoluton.......i

Now the question is: Are there any merciful nuclear attacks to begin with?

only on the americans! no seriously, it is extremely doubtful that the north koreans have a launch vehicle able to reach america with any pay-load....don't quote me though!

Come on now. We all know, this is just another joke by the stupid commies.

I hope, they won´t push their luck too far cos one day the US just might blockade them & starve them to death.

I find this quite dangerous. I wouldn't be all that 'look at those stupid commies without real rockets', if you ask me.

Wars have been sparked for less and a nuclear one ... Just no. Also, people live there that DO NOT agree with that idiots alpha behaviour... So yes, this is indeed a quite dangerous situation that can spiral out of control way to easy.

I find this quite dangerous. I wouldn't be all that 'look at those stupid commies without real rockets', if you ask me.

Wars have been sparked for less and a nuclear one ... Just no. Also, people live there that DO NOT agree with that idiots alpha behaviour... So yes, this is indeed a quite dangerous situation that can spiral out of control way to easy.

If I may. Currently, US ships are stationed close by. Any attempt to start an offense will be put out very quickly. For US powerful weapons, it´s just matter of a few minutes. Of course, it could escalate into a disaster though.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/02/us-moving-ships-radar-systems-in-response-to-n-korean-threat/

I seriously doubt whether Russia or China would come to North Korea's defense, they are probably fed up of North Korea's threats and don't want to get dragged into a war. Let's be honest though, if China and Russia did go to war with the West it would most likely be nuclear and the whole world would be fucked.

If I may. Currently, US ships are stationed close by. Any attempt to start an offense will be put out very quickly. For US powerful weapons, it´s just matter of a few minutes. Of course, it could escalate into a disaster though.

I just cringe at the thought of all the collateral damage and potential suffering.... All because of that Kim Jung's bloated ego ....