The Baseball thread

Steve

Ain't shit son, leggo.

I had a bet with my bro-in-law that if the Cubs win at least two of the games against the Sox he has to buy me a nice bottle of wine. Funny thing is that he is a cubs fans too, just a very pessimistic one.

I had a bet with my bro-in-law that if the Cubs win at least two of the games against the Sox he has to buy me a nice bottle of wine. Funny thing is that he is a cubs fans too, just a very pessimistic one.

I had no doubt we'd win two or more. Tomorrow is iffy cause of Sale but 2 games ain't shit. Enjoy your bottle of wine for me bro. #9straight.

I had no doubt we'd win two or more. Tomorrow is iffy cause of Sale but 2 games ain't shit. Enjoy your bottle of wine for me bro. #9straight.

Me too. The Cubs' streak and the Sox's in and out form was a good sign when I made the bet. Of course at the time I didn't think that way because I was head over heals drunk.

Me too. The Cubs' streak and the Sox's in and out form was a good sign when I made the bet. Of course at the time I didn't think that way because I was head over heals drunk.

You make very good decisions when you're drunk, better than me. I commend you bruh

You make very good decisions when you're drunk, better than me. I commend you bruh

I'm just stubborn and belligerent when it comes to sports. Through good and bad I have a hard time not supporting the team I've chosen.

For instance I was kind of interested in the Montreal Canadiens when I started watching hockey but it made no sense. Since the mrs is from Chicago and they were the first team I ever got to see live it made sense to support the Blackhawks and boy since then have I fell in love with that team. And since I support the Blackhawks it made sense to support the other Chicago teams. Since the mrs likes the White Sox because of an ex-boyfriend or some shit that means I'm not going to support that fucking team. So the Cubbies were the only answer and I have no regrets. Generally once I pick a team, I stick with it for life.

If I supported the White Sox, I'd be supporting them at the end of the day because of my mrs. She supports them because of an ex. Ergo I'd be supporting them because of an ex. Fuck. That. Shit. Absolutely disgusting. I hate that fucking team.

I'm just stubborn and belligerent when it comes to sports. Through good and bad I have a hard time not supporting the team I've chosen.

For instance I was kind of interested in the Montreal Canadiens when I started watching hockey but it made no sense. Since the mrs is from Chicago and they were the first team I ever got to see live it made sense to support the Blackhawks and boy since then have I fell in love with that team. And since I support the Blackhawks it made sense to support the other Chicago teams. Since the mrs likes the White Sox because of an ex-boyfriend or some shit that means I'm not going to support that fucking team. So the Cubbies were the only answer and I have no regrets. Generally once I pick a team, I stick with it for life.

If I supported the White Sox, I'd be supporting them at the end of the day because of my mrs. She supports them because of an ex. Ergo I'd be supporting them because of an ex. Fuck. That. Shit. Absolutely disgusting. I hate that fucking team.

You have no regrets picking the Cubs!? Aww:). I have so many regrets, heartbreaking divisional defeats in 07/08 the NLCS in 03. Mediocrity the rest of the years. Poor ownership, selfish players, bad management, but it's all forgotten now!

Fuck the white sox and the mrs' ex. Hahaha.

Same with the teams though, I've supported the Cubs and Bulls since 02, when i was 8. Pumas and Mexico since the same age. I love my teams, and i hate bandwagon fans (Cavs, heat, Cavs).

Fuck the Mrs' ex.