Steve

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't realize it was your birthday mate, have a tolerable one! :yay:

Anyway, I would like to say a few words about this misunderstood animal. We've been talking privately for the past few weeks and I must say he's a very good lad actually. We have quite a lot in common, we must have, otherwise we wouldn't have had so much to say to each other. Back in the day when he used to be Sloth I used to have quite a poor opinion of him, but it has changed dramatically. He is a thoughtful and smart young man, even though it may not seem like it when he's caught winding people up. He has come quite a long way from the time he was a spamming and annoying (but funny) Sloth on the brink of bandom, to the more reasonable and discerning member of the month nominee Kojo.

Happy birthday, son :cry:May you have many more years ahead of you.

We may argue, but seriously i love you all on this forum!.

Even the ones I've had arguements with such as James, Only Place To Be, Seb, Choulo, Zolayes... (screw it I'll be here all day :D)

But anyway I wish everyone the very best!.

THANK YOU

You're 18 now aren't you? I think you should get shitfaced.

No, no, no!!!!! I've literally got a fear of drinking after what happened before.

I'll be definitely having a big meal though, family and friends get everyone together, that's what counts!.

Though my big birthday wish would be for Henrique to come back, i miss that guy :(

No, no, no!!!!! I've literally got a fear of drinking after what happened before.

I'll be definitely having a big meal though, family and friends get everyone together, that's what counts!.

Though my big birthday wish would be for Henrique to come back, i miss that guy :(

What happened the last time? Henrique is here, I saw him posting just earlier.

Guest FullEnglishBreakfast

Happy 18th, fella. Glad to see that your taking a break away from the norm and having a quiet 18th. Have a lovely day, hopefully the weather isn't too English.