Jeremie Boga

TacticalBlues

• 3 weeks later...

Was watching the game against Maribor in the UEFA Youth League earlier. He was fantastic once again and scored 2. His first goal was a similar version scored against Everton in the U21 match not too long ago albeit not as good: http://www.gfycat.com/BogusAlertKoalabear

But it is a bit of a shame that he struggles to get near the first team due to the amount of talent attacking midfielders we have at the club. He deserves a chance and I hope he is able to get an appearance some stage of the season. Would be devastating to see such a talent not make it here.

Was watching the game against Maribor in the UEFA Youth League earlier. He was fantastic once again and scored 2. His first goal was a similar version scored against Everton in the U21 match not too long ago albeit not as good: http://www.gfycat.com/BogusAlertKoalabear

But it is a bit of a shame that he struggles to get near the first team due to the amount of talent attacking midfielders we have at the club. He deserves a chance and I hope he is able to get an appearance some stage of the season. Would be devastating to see such a talent not make it here.

He'll make it, he's only 17.

He'll make it, he's only 17.

Hopefully but remember Josh was 17 when he played for us in the UCL. He played a whole 90 minute game against Marseille at that age now look at him. Kakuta never filled up to the promise as well. Boga is one the most talented youngsters out there, no doubt. However, if he does not get playing time he will not develop and he may look to pastures new, later on.

Hopefully but remember Josh was 17 when he played for us in the UCL. He played a whole 90 minute game against Marseille at that age now look at him. Kakuta never filled up to the promise as well. Boga is one the most talented youngsters out there, no doubt. However, if he does not get playing time he will not develop and he may look to pastures new, later on.

As long as Jose is here I think he will.

He played a lot and performed very well in pre-season. José can't have missed that so he will have Boga on his list of talents he wants to grow.

As long as Jose is here I think he will.

He played a lot and performed very well in pre-season. José can't have missed that so he will have Boga on his list of talents he wants to grow.

I hope so but then we hade many players away. My favourite talent at this club. Hope he makes it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Old post but damn McEachran was really impressive under Ancelotti and Ray Wilkins. I wonder how it went so wrong sometimes...

I will be beyond pissed and gutted if he doesn't make it here

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2014/11/15/7225115/6-minutes-of-jeremie-boga

Outrageous talent with obvious world class potential. I wish he's drafted into the 1st team next season instead of getting loaned out.

I will be beyond pissed and gutted if he doesn't make it here

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2014/11/15/7225115/6-minutes-of-jeremie-boga

Kakuta seemed to be just as bright when he was 17. I hope Boga is a better fighter.

Not been about talent purely for years now, attitude prevails by far. My old managers best mate is David noble, former arsenal youth player, wenger described him as having the technical ability of a Spanish player and spoke extremely highly.. Also friends with Steve sidwell .. David filtered down the leagues, sidwell still warning a pretty premiership wage.

Although I am convinced that, strange as this may seem, youngsters at Chelsea will up their game this time for Jose and this seems to hold true, so far.

Players I want to see succeed, in order.

RLC

Boga

Baker

Brown

Solanke

If Reus comes in, Boga wont even get a chance. Tough decisions actualy.

Boga is like 18. Plus we could still sell Salah and have Boga as 5th choice.

I thought Boga play on CM position? Baker who will be threatened imo

Nah, he's an AM.