TacticalBlues
Followers 2

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Del Piero & Aguero comparisons come out. Come on guys, let's be calm here. Boga's impressed and all credit to him, but these comparisons are premature and becomes the reason we then turn our backs

Yes. When you have finally have some real talent, actually rated extremely highly across Europe, let them go.

Maybe Boga - like Hazard - needs 4-5 years of being a first team regular in a good league like France. Hazard is who he is now because of 5 seasons and nearly 200 games for Lille; he didn't get to thi

Posted Images

I was more impressed with Musonda during the pre season, but I hope this lad gets a good run this season. If he turns out well, we can avoid spending shitload of money for a similar player and can actually use some of our young players.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Shocked he's been loaned out. How on earth is Kenedy still here?

Kenedy is the only other left back we have other than Marcos. While we have Hazard, Pedro, Willian, Musonda and now Ox.

Kenedy is the only other left back we have other than Marcos. While we have Hazard, Pedro, Willian, Musonda and now Ox.
I thought it was a given he'd be gone after the China incident on loan at the very least. Go from Sandro to Kenedy as our other option.

Just came here to congratulate the board for the amazing move to loan Boga, now we have Hazard, Willian, Pedro and Musonda for 2 wing positions (ignore Moses because of starting position as RWB).

I do hope we bring another player who can play on wings...

ZR90_f-maxage-0.gif