Jeremie Boga

TacticalBlues

ronaldo use to be a lightweight all musonda needs to do is bulk up

true , but it might not be so easy. oscar is 24 now and still a stick. and you don't want musonda to lose his nimbleness. and even then, ronaldo has like 15cm on him, so he'd still be at some disadvantage.

Did not get a chance today.Maybe next time...

Maybe. Maybe not.

I see Kamil Grosicki was on the bench as well and didn't get on. He is full Polish International and was in fine form too few days ago. I think he will get the nod before 18 years old kid.

If Boga won't play though I think there's a clause in his contract to recall him in January at least it seems so as Chelsea call him up in their U19 squad unless he returns.

Quintero wasn't in the squad too, and I didn't know Ntep played for them as well who's already a French international and is meant to have been good last season. Still if he is consistently on the bench then he'll get chances eventually.

Came on in 82 minutes. 3 times received the ball. Game was already broken, Lille was masterminding time wasting.

After watching this shit today, especially at the end, have a worst feeling ever that this loan will be disaster. What could go wrong when you move brilliant player but sorely lacking confidence in the last months for his first professional experience at the last day possible so no pre-season, no bedding-in, to a team that is stacked at attacking midfield department when on the bench sits good 27 years old Polish international ?

I sometimes think Chelsea craft these disastrous things on purpose.

I would bet good money that Rayo Vallecano loan, when he surely would see plenty of time on the pitch, fell through after Rayo didn't agree to pay his wages in full.

Good thing is that he has (probably) recall option in his contract in January.

• 1 month later...
Trying to talk about something different to the shit moment of the team, our kid had some minutes today. He let some shine, especially in one good action starting on the midfield at full speed leaving a couple of rivals on the road, although at the end doesn't take a good decision trying to finish the action by himself.

BTW, Rennes has been having bad results in the last time. It's probably to the coach change his slacker and defensive football, and starts to put the good players.

Quintero has played good too, being the best of the team since his return, and I really hope to see them together, would be a joy to watch, both guys are special.

• 1 month later...

But I have to say club is trying VERY hard to fuck him up. That Rennes team really doesn't want to play possession football. Jeremie has not one player on the same wavelenght. It's getting me mad when I see this. When he has the ball he always do something with this but nah, fuck him, let's shoot from 30 metres ...

Goal saved what was a very frustrating half.

What the hell is this ? They made Boga loan on the last day making it look everything like a panic move then they are not happy that he's not playing more. Hmmm :carlo:

Anyway they should cancel his loan not by this as he's coming on in every game but the environment is poor. Rennes doesn't play good football and Boga is the kind of player that he should play with players on his wavelength who likes to play combination and a lot of passing. From what I've seen they like to ping long ball forward and has players who play with too much dribbling with poor decision making.