• Ba
    • Lampard(sub)
    • Oscar(sub)
    • Marin(sub)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it really that important for Ba to get his hat-trick on his debut?! Yes, it will go down into the record books and it's great and all that but compared that to the chance for Lampard to equal Kerry Dixon's goalscoring record, the latter carries much more significance!

ik that but Lamps could have scored in any other game. Ba couldn't. I don't have a problem with it though doesn't matter much that Ba didn't take the penalty. It's a team game in the end of the day and all that matters now is Lamps equalised Kerry Dixon and we won 5-1.

Southampton fans on Twitter now calling us vile animals, saying we started fights and booed their injured player (not true) and that we should be banned from away grounds. Fucking melts nobody was hurt and they are clearly just jealous because their support was bollocks.

It was a bit messy yesterday. Chels on Chels having a pop at each other, more drunken people than usual. But no Saints fans were attacked, think theyre bitter A bottle was thrown, Some Chels were fighting with Saints in their section when they celebrated the fourth but it was soon over.

Picnic compared to 80s games

ik that but Lamps could have scored in any other game. Ba couldn't. I don't have a problem with it though doesn't matter much that Ba didn't take the penalty. It's a team game in the end of the day and all that matters now is Lamps equalised Kerry Dixon and we won 5-1.

Not exactly. He most likely has a limited amount of games left to play for us, so he should take every chance he gets to beat the all-time record.

Yea but still half a season to go...... (or with the U-turn i'm hearing about HOPEFULLY more!)

True, but Lamps is 35 and he's not going to play every game. He's also not the 20-goal-per-season midfielder he once was.

(I wouldn't get your hopes up about those rumours mate. Just wait for something official and you'll save yourself a lot of stress. :))

Is it really that important for Ba to get his hat-trick on his debut?! Yes, it will go down into the record books and it's great and all that but compared that to the chance for Lampard to equal Kerry Dixon's goalscoring record, the latter carries much more significance!

Cause i am getting old :

This is Sophie's Choice. But, Lampard deserved it :-)

Plus: I wanted Ba to be all I dreamt of - till now he was so good !

Ps: Lampard is a Legend at 35. However, we will have to let him go sometimes. Him being a Legend I would love it if he had a smashing end, not a contract struggle ....

Ps2: Torres should fuck off (just because i promised to extravertly say this from now on in every post following an appearance of the Flaxen Butt Plug Scorer).

Cheers

Well, we started the season with like 7 wins from 8 or something like that, then 7 or 8 without a win then 8-0 against Villa, 0-1 against QPR. We've scored 21 goals in 4 domestic cup games this season and we've lost 3 finals. We're unpredictable again :D

Yeh i agree what we need is consistency,maintain your winning team and you will be good to go!