Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Kylian Hazard

Miracle
Followers 1

The Laudrups worked out very well but I'm pretty skeptical of this sort of story which seems to appear more than you'd think ("you've seen player A, his younger brother is even better!". At Kylian's age, Eden was playing in France. At Thorgan's age, Eden was already on the Ligue 1 team of the year. We'll see what happens in the future, but I wouldn't be betting on any other Hazards ever playing for Chelsea.

The card is always played, like Shola Ameobi with Sammy, even though Sammy is total rubbish.

Lukaku said his younger brother was better than him, and my Belgian friend said that wasn't true at all.

The only time i think it's ever been true is Kolo Toure when he said that to Wenger, and Wenger could've been in with a very early chance to sign Yaya, hahaha thank god that didn't happen.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's five all round but the youngest is two years old i think lol.

No, there are 4. Ethan is the youngest.

I think you're talking about Eden Hazards son, he's 1-2 years old and btw his wife is pregnant.. again.

Kylian watched the game at Stamford Bridge sunday ( 8 - 0 ) . He said : Whenever I go at Stamford Bridge, Chelsea rape a team, that didn't change.

Source?

A family club is massive over here in Rugby League. For years Canterbury were known as the family club and they were unstoppable. South Sydney went out and bought the three Burgess brothers and they literally went from bottom 3 to top 3. It's a massive boost playing alongside your family. Hope we sign him.

Kylian watched the game at Stamford Bridge sunday ( 8 - 0 ) . He said : Whenever I go at Stamford Bridge, Chelsea rape a team, that didn't change.

Get this man season tickets.

Kylian is more a striker than a number 10, he definitely knows how to score a goal. More than Eden and Thorgan.

Imagine this:

Mata - K. Hazard - T.Hazard

-------- E. Hazard -------------

:D:D:D

"Its hazard, hazard, what a pass to hazard! Hazard scores! Hazard, Hazard and Hazard celebrates with Mata...."

A family club is massive over here in Rugby League. For years Canterbury were known as the family club and they were unstoppable. South Sydney went out and bought the three Burgess brothers and they literally went from bottom 3 to top 3. It's a massive boost playing alongside your family. Hope we sign him.

Where I'm from Canterbury had a larger reputation for being gang rapists rather than a family club. In fact that is the first time I ever heard of them being called a family club.

Where I'm from Canterbury had a larger reputation for being gang rapists rather than a family club. In fact that is the first time I ever heard of them being called a family club.

I take it from your comment your not older then 22. Therefore, you wouldn't remember the 80s when the Hughes brothers, Mortimers etc were outstanding clubmen for Canterbury. I suggest you read up on it. And btw, don't believe everything you read in the paper and hear on the news. If you see how women throw themselves at famous sportsmen, you would be calling them rapists. 72% percent of men accused of rape are innocent. That's a fact.

I take it from your comment your not older then 22. Therefore, you wouldn't remember the 80s when the Hughes brothers, Mortimers etc were outstanding clubmen for Canterbury. I suggest you read up on it. And btw, don't believe everything you read in the paper and hear on the news. If you see how women throw themselves at famous sportsmen, you would be calling them rapists. 72% percent of men accused of rape are innocent. That's a fact.

I'm getting into that argument at all. And I didn't state they actually did it, did I? Just that they have a reputation from it.

And since you've taught me a new statistic, I'd thought I'd return the favour. Between 75% and 95% of rape crimes are not reported.

http://www.hmic.gov.uk/media/without-consent-20061231.pdf

Here's a pic of the Hazard brothers when they were younger.

Also, where the hell did the Hazard parents find those names?

Eden - Garden of Eden

Kylian - Kyle + Ian = Kylian.

Thorgan - ? ? ?

Ethan - Common name.

I'm getting into that argument at all. And I didn't state they actually did it, did I? Just that they have a reputation from it.

And since you've taught me a new statistic, I'd thought I'd return the favour. Between 75% and 95% of rape crimes are not reported.

http://www.hmic.gov.uk/media/without-consent-20061231.pdf

Eden - Garden of Eden

Kylian - Kyle + Ian = Kylian.

Thorgan - ? ? ?

Ethan - Common name.

Thorgan - Thor and Morgan = Thorgan

Anyway yeah I can't imagine this kid signing for us because he apparently has a poor attitude towards his football and it looks like he can't be bothered with it too much.... plus hes 16 and not in the Lille first team, hes nowhere near as talented as Eden, all this "my brother is better than me" bullshit Eden pulled is 100% lies. Similar with Thorgan but we got him anyway.

Thorgan - Thor and Morgan = Thorgan

Anyway yeah I can't imagine this kid signing for us because he apparently has a poor attitude towards his football and it looks like he can't be bothered with it too much.... plus hes 16 and not in the Lille first team, hes nowhere near as talented as Eden, all this "my brother is better than me" bullshit Eden pulled is 100% lies. Similar with Thorgan but we got him anyway.

And as if he actually needs to be a footballer or anything for that matter. If Thorgan makes it big also, Kylian can just mooch off his older brothers if he needs the cash. I get no such privelege being the oldest (by fifteen years).