BlueLion.
Followers 2

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can proudly confirm I made some personal attempt to get him out of Chelsea. Went to the Wolfsburg game in Constance today and tried to convince them to buy Torres. tried everything from screaming to

In the 90s Blackburn was the first club to win the Premiership after a serious money injection. They called it "winning with a credit card". Credit cards are made out of plastic therefore Blackburn fa

Being shit on purpose to deflect criticism from his teammates and manager ... Because he's the hero Chelsea deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Bec

Posted Images

Please stay.

He'll come good. Give him time.

Just needs better service. Our midfield is too slow in possession. How can he score if they never create any chances. He works so hard off the ball.

thought you were serious until i read your second and third posts, gave me a scare

• Like 1

Hello there.

I'm a Milan fan (I'm Italian, sorry for my bad english) and I always liked Chelsea.

I just wanted you to know that the 98% of Milan fans are against the purchase of Torres. We are not crazy, stupid or insane. But our CEO Adriano Galliani is.

He doesn't know anything about football, he just cares about two thing: big names and free. Torres, Kakà, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko in 2008, etc.

When Berlusconi gave him a lot of money, he bought the best player (not always) and we won a lot. But, ffs, with a lot of money i can buy the best players too.

Now he has like 0 € for transfers. And that's for two reason: he overpayed in the past years every kind of bad player, with ridicolous salaries; the second reason is: Berlusconi.

Berlusconi doesn't care anymore about Milan; maybe he never cared about it, he was just interested in his business: having a big and winning club was really important for him to win elections here in Italy.

So, I said 98% is against Torres. 2% are Berlusconi's voters.

Anyway, good luck for the season. Hope to see you win.

Wish you and your team all the good luck too, without or with Torres.

• Like 2

If you look at 'Torres v. ....' highlight videos you can tell that even in his peak he really wasn't a great all-round striker. He was just a very good finisher and once he lost that, he lost everything.

• Like 2

Hello there.

I'm a Milan fan (I'm Italian, sorry for my bad english) and I always liked Chelsea.

I just wanted you to know that the 98% of Milan fans are against the purchase of Torres. We are not crazy, stupid or insane. But our CEO Adriano Galliani is.

He doesn't know anything about football, he just cares about two thing: big names and free. Torres, Kakà, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko in 2008, etc.

When Berlusconi gave him a lot of money, he bought the best player (not always) and we won a lot. But, ffs, with a lot of money i can buy the best players too.

Now he has like 0 € for transfers. And that's for two reason: he overpayed in the past years every kind of bad player, with ridicolous salaries; the second reason is: Berlusconi.

Berlusconi doesn't care anymore about Milan; maybe he never cared about it, he was just interested in his business: having a big and winning club was really important for him to win elections here in Italy.

So, I said 98% is against Torres. 2% are Berlusconi's voters.

Anyway, good luck for the season. Hope to see you win.

Whats the feeling in Milan? This deal happening?

AC Milan have set a deadline on Saturday midnight for the final answer from both Torres (permanent) and van Ginkel (loan). (via @DiMarzio)

Seen earlier that there is a meeting tomorrow between Torres agent and Chelsea to finalise his severance. I'd expect it to be decided one way or another on Friday. His agent gave a massive hint when interviewed leaving his meeting with Galliani saying "everything went well."

I reckon what could happen is Torres leaves and we agree a deal for a new striker on the same day. Not that crazy to think we haven't signed the deal off until a replacement is more or less sorted

So if nando really does leave (fingers crossed) we will be buying this Italian guy Matthias whatever his name is?????

Mattia Destro. Roma's president today said he's not for sale - see: www.metro.co.uk/2014/08/28/chelsea-warned-off-mattia-destro-after-roma-president-says-hes-100-per-cent-not-for-sale-4849555/.

Given that they bought him for £16m, don't have a replacement ready and don't need the money after selling Benatia it'll be interesting to see if we do actually manage to get him and how much we'll have to pay.