Fernando Torres

All you judge that is probably on a few Chelsea matches after he'd been benched over that blonde cunt, then he gets some playtime and wants to prove what he does best, to score.

I think we can all agree Sturridge was/is a great talent. But there was a LOT of sighing whenever he would come on,and instead of taking the easy pass he would blast it into row Z with a dreadful right footed shot. I think a lot of it was that he was trying too hard to impress, but it was still agonizing at times to deal with that awful/selfish decision making. He seems to be managing it much better at Liverpool, and I wish him the very best in the rest of his career.

I would chose Lukaku, Sturridge and Ba over Lukaku, Torres, Ba any fucking day of the week.

There is NOTHING that would make me choose Torres of Sturridge in the squad. Absolutley nothing. And calling Sturridge a selfish cunt just proves what an absolute jerk you are. I bet you havent watched a single Liverpool game when he's played for instance. All you judge that is probably on a few Chelsea matches after he'd been benched over that blonde cunt, then he gets some playtime and wants to prove what he does best, to score.

So I get insulted because I dont like a certain player? How fucking stupid. Ive seen him play for Chelsea and Liverpool, his decision making still sucks. He still shoots from every angle regardless of whether he can score or not. Proving you can score shouldnt mean ignoring every team mate to try and look good.

Ronaldo might be selfish but you cant compare Sturridge to Ronaldo. Thats fucking ridiculous. Lets compare Messi to Torres because they both run a lot. LOL

So I get insulted because I dont like a certain player? How fucking stupid. Ive seen him play for Chelsea and Liverpool, his decision making still sucks. He still shoots from every angle regardless of whether he can score or not. Proving you can score shouldnt mean ignoring every team mate to try and look good.

Ronaldo might be selfish but you cant compare Sturridge to Ronaldo. Thats fucking ridiculous. Lets compare Messi to Torres because they both run a lot. LOL

There's one thing not liking a certain player, but it's another being ignorant and saying he's shit when he clearly isn't.

Yep calling some one shit than expecting a parade or something. Sturridge is miles better than Floppes and has been miles better over the last 3 years; he is no more selfish than Suarez; RvP; Defoe; Lukaku etc, the reason you might think he is selfish is the amount of time he ends up in goal scoring positions. The reason he ends up in goal scoring positions are his technique; speed; first touch; movement; instinct; dribbling. There is virtually no positive thing which Fernando does better than Sturridge so if Sturridge is shit - Torres is an 5 tons of crap suffocating your brain Zoro.

He had just 60 minutes of pre-season before starting against Stoke, yet managed to get into goal scoring position won the points with his goal which was quite good and also hit the bar.

Yep calling some one shit than expecting a parade or something. Sturridge is miles better than Floppes and has been miles better over the last 3 years; he is no more selfish than Suarez; RvP; Defoe; Lukaku etc, the reason you might think he is selfish is the amount of time he ends up in goal scoring positions. The reason he ends up in goal scoring positions are his technique; speed; first touch; movement; instinct; dribbling. There is virtually no positive thing which Fernando does better than Sturridge so if Sturridge is shit - Torres is an 5 tons of crap suffocating your brain Zoro.

He had just 60 minutes of pre-season before starting against Stoke, yet managed to get into goal scoring position won the points with his goal which was quite good and also hit the bar.

Trust me I would want Torres as far away from this club as possible. Unfortunately that hasnt happened yet.

All strikers are selfish, thats right. But Ive seen sturridge shoot from impossible angles many times. Thats not selfish thats something worse. Lukaku has the chance to become a lot lot better than both Torres and Sturridge put together.

Someone calling Sturridge shit and a selfish cunt, I cannot define as anything else but stuipid.

And have I compared him to Ronaldo? hahah wtf?

Anyway, Sturridge is WAY better than Floppes and I would chose Sturridge over him any day of the week. One of the reasons Danny isnt with us anymore and that he didnt get enough playtime (especially as CF) is because of that blonde cunt. And for that I will forever hate him.

I've just watched him play the first half, and gotta say... I want a new striker as well, but he has played an excellent first half!

I know it's just 45 minutes, but he's been very dangerous. And I'm not a fan of Torres. But give credit where credit is due (although it's only been 45 minutes).

I do hope we get to see some Lukaku though, around the 65th minute.