Fernando Torres

I think a "traitor" won't sell as many shirts as a young -unspoiled- promising star like Neymar/Lukaku/Aguero etc. Besides it's mostly clubs that sell shirts and not players (see Carragher being in the top10 PL shirts)

hahaha just thinking back to the Gerrard saga -will he wont he ? and all those Liverpool 'supporters' in Mumbai and Slough burning their Gerrard shirts. :woo:

Has anyone got anymore on the luiz transfer?

soccernet -

More sources saying the David Luiz deal is back on. Harry Harris has been tracking Chelsea's staff and a Chelsea insider told ESPNsoccernet: “I cannot say what is going on, but I would be surprised if there are not developments later in the day, and yes your right Ron Gourlay is at the training ground awaiting developments on the last day of the transfer window.”

hahaha just thinking back to the Gerrard saga -will he wont he ? and all those Liverpool 'supporters' in Mumbai and Slough burning their Gerrard shirts. :woo:

Yeh lol and he did the whole 'Im so loyal I love you'...so the extra dosh and threats and shirt burning didnt play any part at all

Love how mental their fans are going about someone wanting to leave.It happens!! Okay it aint nice but still get over it..your getting lots of dosh dont complain to much

Any truth in the rumours that Fernando Torres has just been seen riding a penny farthing down the M6?

It was originally reported that he left in a helicopter, then Sky reported he left in a car, but I've just been informed by a very reliable source that he actually left in a Caracopter.

Afgan%20Stealth%20Fighter.preview.jpg