Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Fernando Torres

BlueLion.
Followers 2

I can bet this movie is 90mins of crap :D

I doubt it's a 90 minutes movie. Just like Nando's Chelsea career, this movie will be unnecessarily long.

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can proudly confirm I made some personal attempt to get him out of Chelsea. Went to the Wolfsburg game in Constance today and tried to convince them to buy Torres. tried everything from screaming to

In the 90s Blackburn was the first club to win the Premiership after a serious money injection. They called it "winning with a credit card". Credit cards are made out of plastic therefore Blackburn fa

Being shit on purpose to deflect criticism from his teammates and manager ... Because he's the hero Chelsea deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Bec

Posted Images

I can bet this movie is 90mins of crap :D

I doubt it's a 90 minutes movie. Just like Nando's Chelsea career, this movie will be unnecessarily long.

The Dark Knight Misses (2011 - )

It is a serial

He hasnt always been a number nine, though, as he first started playing football trying to keep out strikers such as himself. He discovered that his talent wasn't to prevent goals, but to score them instead

Click here to view the record

Just read your op Alex and had to comment on the irony of this part considering Fernandos gone all circle and returned to being a defender haha

Just read your op Alex and had to comment on the irony of this part considering Fernandos gone all circle and returned to being a defender haha

That isn't something I wrote, mate. I wouldn't forget the apostrophe in "hasn't" :P

On reflection we cannot possibly allow this guy to stay at this club, it has gotten that bad IMO. Jose must be, must be looking at another option, whether that be Cavani or anyone, but this bloke has to go.

I think he is, I just think the issue is that they are having a hard time geting rid of Torres one way or the other.

Hopefully and looking at this picture he has been told he is going....useless cunt.

i thought he was supposed to be a BEAST in training!!!

well... he definitely does some voodoo to make jose not sell him!!!

i thought he was supposed to be a BEAST in training!!!

well... he definitely does some voodoo to make jose not sell him!!!

or maybe there are no takers for Torrid & CFC are forced to keep him

I can proudly confirm I made some personal attempt to get him out of Chelsea. Went to the Wolfsburg game in Constance today and tried to convince them to buy Torres. tried everything from screaming to preaching and I am pretty sure their management heard me.

Well at least you tried :Goober:

I can proudly confirm I made some personal attempt to get him out of Chelsea. Went to the Wolfsburg game in Constance today and tried to convince them to buy Torres. tried everything from screaming to preaching and I am pretty sure their management heard me.

I went one further! Im building a time machine and I will go back to the day Torres was conceived. Bad things will happen. Will report back soon.

• Like 1

Lol. Let's hope they did. Maybe they'll let us have first dibs on RR too.

If only we got Aguero instead of Nando...

Lol. Let's hope they did. Maybe they'll let us have first dibs on RR too.

If only we got Aguero instead of Nando...

Sigh*.

preview.jpg

Oscar seems to hold him back so effortlessly (just compare their bodies, their torsos and legs say it all, and still Oscar doesn't break a sweat to stop him)... someone pls, stop this man from ever playing for us again.