Fernando Torres

Mourinho on Torres (and among others in the link below)...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jun/10/jose-mourinho-chelsea-manager1

I don't think a lot of us knows what goes on behind the scenes.

Torres has admitted numerous times about how is family is happy here, im sure he has expressed concern over this. And with the Europa League final celebrations, it was the first time, I have seen Torres more of a part of the team than before.

I think Jose and Torres will have a genuine talk about the future. You cannot question torres' skills (of the past), Jose knows how good he CAN be. AND he hasnt played for him yet.

I think we will wait to see what pops up for transfers and offers. But I do feel Torres (behind the scenes) is becoming a bigger part of the club than he used to be. (and the shirt sales $$$$$$$$)

I think he gets until the winter to show himself to Jose. He had a great end of the season run.

Its Jose's team now. We do not know what types of plans he has currently, will have to wait for the first session of training.

Im just excited for this new era. with or without torres, this team will become a european force and exiting the group stage of champions league will be a thing of the past.

Go Blues!

Mourinho said: "Fernando is more than happy to stay and work hard. If the best for all of us is for Fernando to stay, let's help him and try and get the best out of him."

please Jose sell him!

im fucken sick to my stomach and im furious as fuck. fernandont fucken scorres cannot stay at this club anymore, I've had enough of him i've had fucken enough it's been 2 1/2 torturous years just FUCK off and if I hear that cunt say he has a contract and wants to stay i'm gonna rip my heart out and eat it my stomach is churning right now if he stays on i'm never going to celebrate a Chelsea goal that he scores but luckily it's a rarity as he can't score for shit. once again fuck off

rant over

I would rather Torres stay than Ba tbh!

I think he is a better option coming off the bench, he has shown in his Chelsea days that he can take advantage of tired defences and with the likes of Mata, Hazard, Oscar/De Bruyne and hopefully Cavani terrorising defences for an hour of so, i would rather Torres or Lukaku come on and start making runs in behind tiring defences rather than the lethargic Ba