Fernando Torres

Torres rejected autograph requests from Real Madrid fans at Spain's training session yesterday. Dick.

(Although to be fair it may have pissed off a lot of Atletico fans had he complied.)

580147_589984584369346_1369723620_n.jpg

is that the reason we are offering him as a MAKE SHIFT WEIGHT to get a much better striker (CAVANI)?

:)

There were similar rumours of a possible Atleti return and they remain hot for far long lol, Sad for many, the 5 goal machine was bought by Monaco.

Torres rejected autograph requests from Real Madrid fans at Spain's training session yesterday. Dick.

(Although to be fair it may have pissed off a lot of Atletico fans had he complied.)

nothing wrong with that at all! fair play to him!

what a cunt. surprised anyone wants his mediocre autograph anymore ....

He has Atletico blood him, but let's bash him anyway! I don't want Frank signing autographs for United or Spurs fans, they should fuck off. Good for Nando.

However, I came in here to point out he's the 68th best athlete in the world based on salary. If we offload him it will be for a very small amount to make up for his salary demands.

Came here because it was busy, thought he may have been put on the transfer list lol. Oh well, maybe next week. Will be interesting to see how Jose perseveres with him though. Intrigued.

I cant belive how ppls opinion about Torres is starting to change to wanting him to stay. WTF? Are you serisous when you want a guy on 200k/week wages as an impact sub (who has clearly showed that he does not have any impact at the game at all...). For that cause im sure Lukaku fits 1000% better. I just cant stand Torres at this club any more. His face is making me sick.

What i don't understand is i don't think there is one single Chelsea fan that harbors any hope of Essien being even half the player he use to be but there is still some that have this false hope for Torres

He is fine for backup I'd rather sell ba. Mourinho might bring him back lol

What we have to look at is neither are good enough to be first choice, so who would be a better fit as a squad player?

Who earns less wages? Ba

Who is less likely to sulk at being left out? Ba

Who has a better attitude? Ba

Who's better? Ba, only god knows how that's even debatable

What i don't understand is i don't think there is one single Chelsea fan that harbors any hope of Essien being even half the player he use to be but there is still some that have this false hope for Torres

What we have to look at is neither are good enough to be first choice, so who would be a better fit as a squad player?

Who earns less wages? Ba

Who is less likely to sulk at being left out? Ba

Who has a better attitude? Ba

Who's better? Ba, only god knows how that's even debatable

And who wont start moaning if he dont get some playing time? Ba (which would give Lukaku some time on the pitch. As long as Torres is in the club Lukaku has no future here)