Fernando Torres

I definitely understand were you guys are coming from. I would totally be for Fernando leaving Chelsea if it meant we could get Zlatan. But if we were only able to purchase Lewandowski or Cavani, I say keep Fernando. Let's be honest one had the game of his life against Real and only then people started talking about him, and Cavani plays in Seria A which may be one of the easiest leagues to score goals in right now.

Zlatan Ibrahimovich on the other hand has been one of the most complete players in the world for the last five years or so, and he may be one of the most talented players ever. I never got why so many people dislike him besides the fact that he seems to hop from club to club.

Neither Torres nor Ba are good enough to be playing for this club. They don't score consistently enough, plus the fact that they blow way too many chances, and they both (especially Torres) go missing in big matches. You can talk about how he's scored 20 goals this season all you like, but in the end, 2 Premier League goals from December to May is simply not good enough, nor does it justify the ridiculous wage that he is on. I would rather not loan out Lukaku next season. As much as he says that he wants to be loaned, it's quite clear that he's ready to play for this club (which is why he should shut the fuck up). He is more potent of a goal scoring threat than either of the two strikers that we have right now and will only get better which is why the best move for us would be to get a striker the calibre of Falcao or Cavani and have them compete with Lukaku for the centre forward spot.

I don't care about who is in better form, Torres is flat out a better footballer then Ba in every asset of the game. And Yes he is even better at scoring goals. To even compare an average player like Ba to Torres is ridiculous. Torres is a much better assist man, better on the ball, better crosses, better work rate. and had over twenty goals this season. All Demba Ba offers is a guy who is going to sit around the penalty box and wait for the ball. If you guys haven't noticed are midfield scores tons of goals we don't need a true forward anymore. We are winning trophies right now at Chelsea I don't get why so many fans want so many changes so quickly. Three trophies in two years is nothing to scoff at.

Let me say it again three trophies in two years, some of you guys are ridiculous.

2uq2720.jpg

I definitely understand were you guys are coming from. I would totally be for Fernando leaving Chelsea if it meant we could get Zlatan. But if we were only able to purchase Lewandowski or Cavani, I say keep Fernando. Let's be honest one had the game of his life against Real and only then people started talking about him, and Cavani plays in Seria A which may be one of the easiest leagues to score goals in right now.

Zlatan Ibrahimovich on the other hand has been one of the most complete players in the world for the last five years or so, and he may be one of the most talented players ever. I never got why so many people dislike him besides the fact that he seems to hop from club to club.

Say what????

Lewandowski has consistently score for BVB against any team big or small for the past 2 seasons and his record in Germany is no mistake. Id say the way Dortmund are playing now should be the style that Chelsea pursue with the band of players we have now, not that dumb tiki taka.

Cavani has more to his game than some people think, he is hard working, tracks back, has good link up play. Id say hes more complete than Lewandowski. And Italians tend to have better and more organised defence btw, saying Serie A is one of the easiest to score is ridiculous. If you mention eredivise than i would agree.

Torres, is simply not cutting it. Yes he has improved in alot of aspects of his game since his move, but he is just not cutting it, simple.

If his wages was 50k/week than i dont see a reason why he cant be kept as 2nd choice but the fact that he is the biggest earner in the club means otherwise.

Defending is one of the strong aspects of Serie A (certainly better than La Liga right now); how you came to the conclusion that it is easy to score in Italy, who the fuck knows.

It's not really a case of Torres actually being better than Ba. It's more a case of Ba simply not being good enough, because if he was, these comparisons wouldn't have existed in the first place. I personally wouldn't mind seeing both leave this summer.

What i want to know is what on earth possessed us to double his Liverpool wages.

If he was as ambitious as is he claimed he was we should have offered what he was earning there or just a tiny bit above, after all he took a wage cut to leave his boyhood club, so if he really wanted to join Chelsea surely he would have accepted similar wages?

What would really be funny is that after all the talk and talk and talk of Torres about Mourinho is that the latter comes in and tell Torres straight that he's not wanted here and get out. Or you're not the main man at the club. He'll go back to his sulking mode then.

I can agree with Lukaku he is young and has been playing amazing over at West Brom. But in my opinion why get rid of Torres. He is just flat out a better player then Ba, and Ba is built in more of a similar fashion to Lukaku then Torres. So why have two similar options.

And yes he outscored Torres in the premier league but that's not the overall goals number.

Because he gets 175k a week.

a week.

7 days.

Torres the playmaker, lol. Getting Hazard, Oscar and Mata was so THEY can be the playmakers to supply Torres with goal chances but he wanders the fuck off to give THEM space and so like naturally they are like "well fuck you then I'll have score for you're stupid ass is hiding by the sideline!". Or at least I'd like to think they thought that. I hope Torres feels like mission accomplished, he's everything with Chelsea almost in the same manner Paulo Fereirra has and now can fuck off. (sorry I don't give a shit about his Europa goals) that's second rate Mickey Mouse bullshit. Anyone who defends Torres is either a fanboy or fucking clueless because he goes 5,000 minutes between every EPL goal and how the fuck are Chelsea going to dethrone United or City at the top with a sack of dog shit like Torres?

Apparently he has asked to leave..........

#Torres has asked to leave #CFC.

Believe what you want but the last few months this guys been spot on with news.

C'mon mate. Surely you are not that naive to believe that, unless that account is run by you. :ph34r:

All the news that you said he has been spot on recently is nothing. He reports it at about the same time when the official news broke out or going to (when the signs are already there).

I don't care about who is in better form, Torres is flat out a better footballer then Ba in every asset of the game. And Yes he is even better at scoring goals. To even compare an average player like Ba to Torres is ridiculous. Torres is a much better assist man, better on the ball, better crosses, better work rate. and had over twenty goals this season. All Demba Ba offers is a guy who is going to sit around the penalty box and wait for the ball. If you guys haven't noticed are midfield scores tons of goals we don't need a true forward anymore. We are winning trophies right now at Chelsea I don't get why so many fans want so many changes so quickly. Three trophies in two years is nothing to scoff at.

Let me say it again three trophies in two years, some of you guys are ridiculous.

Torres better at scoring goals?

Ba has 19 in 43 this season

Torres has 23 in 64

Since Torres moved to Chelsea and Ba came to England, both at the same time, Ba has 42 goals in 92 appearances. Torres has 34 goals in 131 appearances.

I won't even compare their league records.