Fernando Torres

I think Torres has to go. Thankfully he will be remembered for his final season with us, and for scoring 21 goals. That will also help with his re-sale value, and for the player psychologically. When/if he does move on, he will go with nothing but good-will from me, and I would be delighted to see him back to his best (as long as it isn't against us). He might have had a frustrating time here, but there have been some memorable moments - both good and bad! I will always remember the Nou Camp.

I actually wouldnt mind seeing him here next season.

We already know we are buying a World class Striker this transfer window, and Lukaku wants to continue his development elsewhere for the next season.

Torres is useless. Keeping him as third choice might have been an option...but would you pay 175,000 a week for someone that can't score goals in the PL.

He's only done well in Europa league and a few PL/Cup games...and most of those games were against average teams at best.

I think Torres has to go. Thankfully he will be remembered for his final season with us, and for scoring 21 goals. That will also help with his re-sale value, and for the player psychologically. When/if he does move on, he will go with nothing but good-will from me, and I would be delighted to see him back to his best (as long as it isn't against us). He might have had a frustrating time here, but there have been some memorable moments - both good and bad! I will always remember the Nou Camp.

And don't forget the corner that he won in Munich. Definitely deserves credit for that, far more important than that Camp Nou goal imo.

He was the main reason for the third place finish. Both us and United have conceded the same amount of goals. Difference between the two has been the difference between Van Persie and Torres. I will never hate him though. I just wish for him to move since I think we'll do wonders with an elite striker. We'll easily be one of the most fearful attacking sides in Europe. Imagine Oscar, Hazard, Mata and Cavani !

I actually wouldnt mind seeing him here next season.

We already know we are buying a World class Striker this transfer window, and Lukaku wants to continue his development elsewhere for the next season.

Having Someone Like Cavani as our main striker, followed by Demba Ba and Torres would give us good depth.

Torres has played better this season and improved his fitness. Hazard and co. have helped him improve his overall game a bit too. He is now a decent dribbler and aerially better too.

He has looked good when playing with another striker as well , whenever 2 have been played.

So, if we play 4-4-2 or even single striker upfront, why not keep him in our squad.

Obviously he wont be First choice, but wouldnt be 3rd choice either.

Then, at the end of next season, when Lukaku will return to Chelsea and Torres has 2 years left on his contract, we can sell him and get a decent price too.

If Mourinho can work his magic and use Torres efficiently, then that can be great.

Play Torres against weaker teams while playing Cavani or whoever comes in important games, keeping them both fit, scoring, and injury free.

Also over the course of his Chelsea career, after the frustration of the way he was playing, he has got better this season, and is on an upward curve, a slow upward curve.

More than anything, he has finally imbibed the chelsea way, and is now a Try-er. He does put in a shift and make the effort.

At the end of the day, if we buy someone new, i still want a try-er like Torres to be on the Bench to change things.

200K/week for a 2nd /3rd choice striker when we are reluctant to sign even sign some1 like lamps. there is absolutely no reason at all for torres to stay here anymore.

if he stays, we ll be wasting 10mil/year on a person who ll play 20-25 games!!! thats horrendous business...

200K/week for a 2nd /3rd choice striker when we are reluctant to sign even sign some1 like lamps. there is absolutely no reason at all for torres to stay here anymore.

if he stays, we ll be wasting 10mil/year on a person who ll play 20-25 games!!! thats horrendous business...

Thats true, but if the wage issue was not there, then i wouldnt mind him as our 2nd or 3rd choice.