BlueLion.
Followers 2

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can proudly confirm I made some personal attempt to get him out of Chelsea. Went to the Wolfsburg game in Constance today and tried to convince them to buy Torres. tried everything from screaming to

In the 90s Blackburn was the first club to win the Premiership after a serious money injection. They called it "winning with a credit card". Credit cards are made out of plastic therefore Blackburn fa

Being shit on purpose to deflect criticism from his teammates and manager ... Because he's the hero Chelsea deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Bec

Posted Images

Torres always talks the talk. He can talk with the best of them. Dude had Mata right next to him for two seasons who is no worse than Cesc in terms to creativity and that final key pass and he couldn't score then. Won't change much now.

You guys being too harsh on him. Considering he got gunshot injury against Chile, its make sense he becoming shit now

3508270_20140619045113.gif

• Like 1

You guys being too harsh on him. Considering he got gunshot injury against Chile, its make sense he becoming shit now

Stannis Baratheon is a Liverpool fan and told the Red Priestess to do this and also ruin his career. ONLY POSSIBLE EXPLANATION!

Watching him fall over is strangely comforting

• Like 2

Torres always talks the talk. He can talk with the best of them. Dude had Mata right next to him for two seasons who is no worse than Cesc in terms to creativity and that final key pass and he couldn't score then. Won't change much now.

He is delusional, he hasn't stopped trying to make excuses for himself. Another pathetic comment from a pathetic excuse of a player.

• Like 2

He is delusional, he hasn't stopped trying to make excuses for himself. Another pathetic comment from a pathetic excuse of a player.

He really is something else. I'm almost envious of his shamelessness.

• Like 1

I don't understand the hate. It's not really his fault we broke a club record for a crocked player. He was a beast of a player. Liverpool broke him.

He must be one of the hardest working players on the team. He just can't score though and should not even be on the bench imo considering the kinds of chances he is missing. I don't think we'll be able to offload him unless he wants to go to Qatar which I don't think he will.

• Like 2

I don't understand the hate. It's not really his fault we broke a club record for a crocked player. He was a beast of a player. Liverpool broke him.

He must be one of the hardest working players on the team. He just can't score though and should not even be on the bench imo considering the kinds of chances he is missing. I don't think we'll be able to offload him unless he wants to go to Qatar which I don't think he will.

Get ready to be attacked for supporting our player.

• Like 1