Fernando Torres

First off, it was Chelsea "aren't creative enough" or "too slow". So we got a billion attacking midfielders and stuck them in behind him and said, "there you go, mr. blame someone else for your own problems, have at it". Guess what? He failed. Not only did he fail, but he looked like the most miserable sulky shit while doing it. That is the most annoying thing.

Now people are just resorting to "He's just not made for us" or "he's just used to counter-attacking teams". Jesus, talk about being desperate fanboys. Tell me then, how the hell can he be good in a counter-attacking team when he can't even beat Vincent Kompany in a straight foot race?

Torres is the biggest flop in world football because the money we paid was for a footballer who no longer exists. His legs are gone and he can't adapt his game. Personally, I can't wait for José to come so I can see the back of that ladyboys head.

Oh, and some might say I'm being a bit harsh, but I would be nicer about it if I saw that he actually gave a shit while he was here.

First off, it was Chelsea "aren't creative enough" or "too slow". So we got a billion attacking midfielders and stuck them in behind him and said, "there you go, mr. blame someone else for your own problems, have at it". Guess what? He failed. Not only did he fail, but he looked like the most miserable sulky shit while doing it. That is the most annoying thing.

Now people are just resorting to "He's just not made for us" or "he's just used to counter-attacking teams". Jesus, talk about being desperate fanboys. Tell me then, how the hell can he be good in a counter-attacking team when he can't even beat Vincent Kompany in a straight foot race?

Torres is the biggest flop in world football because the money we paid was for a footballer who no longer exists. His legs are gone and he can't adapt his game. Personally, I can't wait for José to come so I can see the back of that ladyboys head.

Oh, and some might say I'm being a bit harsh, but I would be nicer about it if I saw that he actually gave a shit while he was here.

exactly... its always chelsea's fault that torres dint work... just read some post above you and a guy has the audacity to write

we dont fit the man's playing style.

what do we do? revamp the whole bloody club to suit torres. and u know what we almost did revamp to suit his needs

we sold anelka, sturridge, let go off kalou, DD, loaned out lukaku, just to give this guy a non-competitive, free as you like atmosphere and he completely screws us over with his passionless performances.

gave him 3 playmakers to suit his style, changed our own style of play to somehow get this guy in the picture but in the end its still chelsea's mistake that we could not get torres back to his best.

what else were we supposed to do? change our name to torres fucking FC so he can feel even more at home. ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT.

exactly... its always chelsea's fault that torres dint work... just read some post above you and a guy has the audacity to write

we dont fit the man's playing style.

what do we do? revamp the whole bloody club to suit torres. and u know what we almost did revamp to suit his needs

we sold anelka, sturridge, let go off kalou, DD, loaned out lukaku, just to give this guy a non-competitive, free as you like atmosphere and he completely screws us over with his passionless performances.

gave him 3 playmakers to suit his style, changed our own style of play to somehow get this guy in the picture but in the end its still chelsea's mistake that we could not get torres back to his best.

what else were we supposed to do? change our name to torres fucking FC so he can feel even more at home. ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT.

His style?

His style are hard working players that work for him... AKA alonso, Gerrard and Kuyt. Provide him the ball in one on one situations, not when he is being double teamed.

Man U completely changed their tactics when RVP was acquired. They pushed Rooney out and even bench their number 1 signing in Kagawa for RVP. Look at Mario Balotelli, he went from a dud to a stud in Milan cause the team works hard for him and provides him with ample opportunities to shine.

His style?

His style are hard working players that work for him... AKA alonso, Gerrard and Kuyt. Provide him the ball in one on one situations, not when he is being double teamed.

Man U completely changed their tactics when RVP was acquired. They pushed Rooney out and even bench their number 1 signing in Kagawa for RVP. Look at Mario Balotelli, he went from a dud to a stud in Milan cause the team works hard for him and provides him with ample opportunities to shine.

u mean to say hardworking players like rambo, lampard, mata, hazard and oscar???

from a long ball team with DD at the helm, chelsea went to a possession team in the space of one transfer window... what did u expect was gonna happen... the magical fairy would come, wave her wand and torres would get everythin he wanted? the point is torres never fought for the team, never showed any character. his plus points in liverpool (mainly his pace and finishing) had anyways abondoned him, so the point was no matter what style we play, he himself was never gonna work out.

manu changed their tactics??? it was the same tactics different people. kagawa was playing almost every 2nd match and the only reason he dint play so much is because he was injured... KAGAWA was played against REAL MADRID which should be a big insight into how much he is thought of for united. more over the only reason because rvp was made into the main striker ahead of rooney was because at this moment he is a better striker, far more clinical than rooney atm. as for balotelli. what do u expect him to do from the city bench plus all the coach in-fighting, a man-child like balotelli expectedly was not doing well at city...

also let me get what u want to say exactly - YOU WANT EVERY CHELSEA PLAYER TO PLAY SO THAT HE BENEFITS TORRES? EVERY DECISION/FORMATION/ ANYTHING TO HAVE BEEN DONE SO AS TO SUIT TORRES? right? i am sorry to inform u this is CHELSEA FC not TORRES FC.

u mean to say hardworking players like rambo, lampard, mata, hazard and oscar???

from a long ball team with DD at the helm, chelsea went to a possession team in the space of one transfer window... what did u expect was gonna happen... the magical fairy would come, wave her wand and torres would get everythin he wanted? the point is torres never fought for the team, never showed any character. his plus points in liverpool (mainly his pace and finishing) had anyways abondoned him, so the point was no matter what style we play, he himself was never gonna work out.

manu changed their tactics??? it was the same tactics different people. kagawa was playing almost every 2nd match and the only reason he dint play so much is because he was injured... KAGAWA was played against REAL MADRID which should be a big insight into how much he is thought of for united. more over the only reason because rvp was made into the main striker ahead of rooney was because at this moment he is a better striker, far more clinical than rooney atm. as for balotelli. what do u expect him to do from the city bench plus all the coach in-fighting, a man-child like balotelli expectedly was not doing well at city...

also let me get what u want to say exactly - YOU WANT EVERY CHELSEA PLAYER TO PLAY SO THAT HE BENEFITS TORRES? EVERY DECISION/FORMATION/ ANYTHING TO HAVE BEEN DONE SO AS TO SUIT TORRES? right? i am sorry to inform u this is CHELSEA FC not TORRES FC.

If you look from an unbiased perspective, you would know what other clubs think of Chelsea's play style.

They made good acquisitions last summer, however, I do agree they still need time to change it.

If you look from an unbiased perspective, you would know what other clubs think of Chelsea's play style.

They made good acquisitions last summer, however, I do agree they still need time to change it.

read my post dude... i know we are far from the ideal possession football that roman wants. but the point is that was expected, no team can do the transition so perfectly. but the problem was torres. he expected and probably still expects everything to fall at his feet, everything to happen exactly like liverpool. while every1 was trying to change the style of play. their was absolutely nothing from torres, no effort, no passion, no change to improve himself for the benefit of the team... no one expects him to be DD but a lot would expect him not to lose the ball at almost every 1st touch of his...

read my post dude... i know we are far from the ideal possession football that roman wants. but the point is that was expected, no team can do the transition so perfectly. but the problem was torres. he expected and probably still expects everything to fall at his feet, everything to happen exactly like liverpool. while every1 was trying to change the style of play. their was absolutely nothing from torres, no effort, no passion, no change to improve himself for the benefit of the team... no one expects him to be DD but a lot would expect him not to lose the ball at almost every 1st touch of his...

Who is everyone? Who changed their playstyle? Is that why AVB got fired cause chelsea players changed their playstyle?

Also, a lot of you guys still think DD is the only type of CF. Do you see how many longballs they play on Chelsea expecting their CFs to win the ball? Or letting Hazard trying to win balls when he is a good 10-20 cms smaller than his defender.

Like fuck they did. They simply replaced Rooney with Robin Van Persie and it has worked out fine for them, which really is no surprise considering Rooney also scored 27 league goals last season.

And look where Liverpool's Torres-centered playing style got them, out of the Champions League places because relying on just one man to do the job and having second rate players like Dirk Kuyt just to suit this one player is fucking moronic.

Like fuck they did. They simply replaced Rooney with Robin Van Persie and it has worked out fine for them, which really is no surprise considering Rooney also scored 27 league goals last season.

And look where Liverpool's Torres-centered playing style got them, out of the Champions League places because relying on just one man to do the job and having second rate players like Dirk Kuyt just to suit this one player is fucking moronic.

LOL, Dirk Kuyt is a second rate player now?

Playing and starting for Holland makes you a second rate player?

Who on Chelsea has the international pedigree of Kuyt?

Ummm, Liverpool did quite well in Champs League when torres was there...

Who is everyone? Who changed their playstyle? Is that why AVB got fired cause chelsea players changed their playstyle?

Also, a lot of you guys still think DD is the only type of CF. Do you see how many longballs they play on Chelsea expecting their CFs to win the ball? Or letting Hazard trying to win balls when he is a good 10-20 cms smaller than his defender.

every1 would be CHELSEA... did u see chelsea matches before this season and the number of long balls we used to bombard. watch a match now and u ll know the change of play style. did u see RDM's style of play this year compared to last. u still think chelsea dint change their playstyle?

we know strikers like anelka, sheva, pizzaro, mutu, so we know exactly the types of cfs there are. te problem is even sheva dint struggle as much as torres. he probably dint score as many but i can bet everything i have that he dint struggle and thus wasnt subjected to as much ridicule as torres.

every1 would be CHELSEA... did u see chelsea matches before this season and the number of long balls we used to bombard. watch a match now and u ll know the change of play style. did u see RDM's style of play this year compared to last. u still think chelsea dint change their playstyle?

we know strikers like anelka, sheva, pizzaro, mutu, so we know exactly the types of cfs there are. te problem is even sheva dint struggle as much as torres. he probably dint score as many but i can bet everything i have that he dint struggle and thus wasnt subjected to as much ridicule as torres.

Who exactly flourished in Chelsea CF wise in recent times?

I know Drogba scored over 20 goals twice here (in 8 seasons) and Anelka once.

LOL, Dirk Kuyt is a second rate player now?

Playing and starting for Holland makes you a second rate player?

Who on Chelsea has the international pedigree of Kuyt?

Ummm, Liverpool did quite well in Champs League when torres was there...

Yes, Dirk Kuyt was never all that. A work horse who will run his lungs off but no talent and at his peak I wouldn't have taken him anywhere near Chelsea.

And what is this international pedigree you talk about? Right now I would say that from Chelsea's squad Cech, Ivanovic, Luiz, Ramires, Oscar, Mikel and Hazard are way more important players to their national teams than Dirk Kuyt ever was for Holland, he has always been in the shadow of Van Persie, Robben, Huntelaar, Van der Vaart and so on. From the past I would also say that Frank Lampard, Ashley Cole and John Terry definitely have the 'pedigree' despite England pretty much failing at international level. Dirk Kuyt got to one World Cup final with Holland and lost, not much more so can't rate him a huge success either.

And what did Liverpool achieve during Torres' time there? That's right, absolutely fuck all. Getting to a Champions League semi isn't much of an achievement and in the league relying too much on Torres ended up biting them in the arse because they couldn't keep up with the other top teams every time Torres got injured, which happened quite often. Building your team around a single player is like I said stupid because the team is fucked if the star man is off form or injured, that's why Liverpool never achieved much when Torres was there. We have gone to great lengths to try and help Fernando Torres succeed but there has to be a point when you have to concede loss and decide it's not worth it anymore and it's better to try and move on.

Who exactly flourished in Chelsea CF wise in recent times?

I know Drogba scored over 20 goals twice here (in 8 seasons) and Anelka once.

did i once say that i wanted torres to score 30-40 goals a season. i have given up on him due to his attitude, his miserable, sulky, bringing the team down, no good attitude. his effort, his workrate, and i simply question his passion and his allegiance to this team. any1 and every1 has goal droughts but that does not mean that u become completely useless to the team.

losing the bal everytime u get the ball at your feet, your own supporters making statements like " we are playing with 10men", "this guy is just coming in the way of other players", that tells u how much this guy has sucked.

The thing with Torres is that in his time here, he's never looked anything close to a quality striker. Hell, even before he left Liverpool, it was quite apparent that injuries had really fucked him. Even in the case of Shevchenko, where things didn't go well for him either, we would see flashes of quality here and there like this gem:

But have we ever seen anything like that from Torres in his time here? He still has the pace, but his first touch, movement, and finishing are woeful.