Fernando Torres

I find it funny how Torres has been out paced in, in for the former two, ass raped in the past couple of games by 35 year old Ryan Nelsen, 35 year old Sylvain Distin, 35 year old-looks-like-an-OAP Shaun Derry and 35 year old Sylvain Distin. He's so slow now.

I find it funny how Torres has been out paced(and, for the former two, ass raped) in the past couple of games by 35 year old Ryan Nelsen, 35 year old Sylvain Distin, 35 year old-looks-like-an-OAP Shaun Derry and 35 year old Sylvain Distin. He's so slow now.

Fuck you. I don't even want torres to leave again. Going to another club to play is not enough punishment. I want him to remain in chelsea on the chelsea bench and be forced to train I with the youth team of chelsea for the rest of his years here and waste his carear.

I want our fans to carry "torres out" posters in the stadium and boo him let him know how shit he is.

Look i know Torres is a pile of shit on the pitch and has been for quite some time but to call him a fucking rat and wish for him to suffer inthe reserves for the rest of his career is just fucking gay. Yea he has let us down on the grass but the geeza has lost his pace, something he can't physically help. It's not him you bunch of fannies should be calling a rat, it's the people in charge who demand him to start every game.

Look i know Torres is a pile of shit on the pitch and has been for quite some time but to call him a fucking rat and wish for him to suffer inthe reserves for the rest of his career is just fucking gay. Yea he has let us down on the grass but the geeza has lost his pace, something he can't physically help. It's not him you bunch of fannies should be calling a rat, it's the people in charge who demand him to start every game.

There are plenty of strikers who aren't quick but show better movement, more intelligence and just sheer common sense than this clown. Van Persie isn't quick but he makes excellent runs because he uses his brain. This idea that because he has lost his pace he can't do anything is ludicrous but it's the sort of excuse that has been made for him since the moment he walked into the club. He is offers absolutely NOTHING unless we're 4-0 and the opposition have all but given up.

He doesn't give a shit about the club. While everybody was celebrating winning the Champions League for the first time he was complaining to the press and said the club lied to him about his role. This clown had the audacity to complain about a club that spent 50m for him and pay him an astronomical salary that he does NOTHING to earn on the night we win the European Cup for the first time. I lost any respect and will call that rat whatever I want because he doesn't give a shit about Chelsea.

He is a cancer and he moment he leaves I will celebrate like we've won the European Cup all over again.

He can't physically help that he's lost his pace ?

I watch as much of the PL games as i can and most fifth grade strikers that i watch have more heart then this fanny. For most of them a carling cup torphy is as good as it get's and trust me that none of them would start complaining if they would have won the Champions League a day later.

Almost none of the shitty strikers that contribute fuck all to their team run straight to the tunnel when they get subbed once every 20 games. So, next time you start calling others fannies and turn into captain save a blond you should realize that he's turning the Chelsea brand into a fucking joke.

Did i mention missing sitter after sitter ? These backstreet boys got the nerve calling us fannies.

Simply hate him.He is the cancer of this club and the day he leaves i will dance like a madman!

P.S the person who's idea was to go into this season with only torres and studge needs to be thrown into the pit(the dark knight rises one).

Torres is shit waiting for matas perfect pass to his legs before he can score.

He can't create any chance on his own bcos he loses the ball with his first touch, the whole team were shooting from distance because they don't trust torres to pass to him since he loses the ball anyway.

Fuck torres, I said weeks ago that we should boo this fucker out of our club. The fans should never chant his name because he clearly doesn't give a shit about any of us, until we start booing everytime he loses the ball, torres won't stop this shit attitude of loosing the ball with every first touch.

Fuckin qpr took 4 points from us, fuck torres for another shit peformance.

Torres is shit waiting for matas perfect pass to his legs before he can score.

He can't create any chance on his own bcos he loses the ball with his first touch, the whole team were shooting from distance because they don't trust torres to pass to him since he loses the ball anyway.

Fuck torres, I said weeks ago that we should boo this fucker out of our club. The fans should never chant his name because he clearly doesn't give a shit about any of us, until we start booing everytime he loses the ball, torres won't stop this shit attitude of loosing the ball with every first touch.

Fuckin qpr took 4 points from us, fuck torres for another shit peformance.

dude please... there is no point saying "fuck torres, fuck torres" repeatedly because to be honest the blonde whore gets fucked by the FSW every night... y do u think they have such a "good" relationship...

on a serious note - totally agree with u. torres SHOULD and NEEDS to be booed at the bridge just to give him the piece of every fan's mind. specially if we have ba at the bench while the BW (blond whore) is playing.