Fernando Torres

We should take him back on loan so that he could score again in finals , don't remember him doing anything for us in the league or the group stages , he has a demon who only wakes up in do or die stages . If he actually had that winner's ability we would have never finished 6th in the league

Drogba was actually the one who saved our ass in the group stage by scoring two goals against Valencia in a game we had to win. The fuck did Torres do then? Scored two goals against the team that finished bottom of the group in a game we won what, 5-0? I suppose they both did equally well then.

And it's very unfair to compare Drogba of last season to Torres now because Didi was 34 years old already while Torres is supposed to be the savior of Chelsea. Just go watch our games of 09/10 and come back to tell me Drogba is a loser and a player who only scores lucky goals and I will once again tell you to fuck off.

And it's very unfair to compare Drogba of last season to Torres now because Didi was 34 years old already while Torres is supposed to be the savior of Chelsea. Just go watch our games of 09/10 and come back to tell me Drogba is a loser and a player who only scores lucky goals and I will once again tell you to fuck off.

You don't need to use that as an "excuse". Drogba still outplayed Torres :lol:

You don't need to use that as an "excuse". Drogba still outplayed Torres :lol:

I know and that's why it's beyond shocking that someone can actually find some positives about Torres when compared to Drogba. I wonder if that guy even supports Chelsea because no supporter in their right mind shits all over our Legend in favor of the ladyboy who's done absolutely fuck all for the club.

I said it weeks ago, he is a fucking cancer of this club. Now it seems like the Torres 'I don't give a shit' disease has spread to the rest of the squad (though not all, yet).

Torres FC: that's what Roman and the board want. Are they happy now?! These missed sitters and losses are worth it if I finally see that fucking nancy boy and his fat spanish pimp daddy leave my beloved Chelsea.

Maybe after the Champions league we got too confident we could take on anything, the last few major games it always seemed the squad was taking things way too easily, whether this was under Di Matteo or Benitez now, i doubt the outcome from today would have been different with either manager standing on the side line.

Lately its been a run of good games, followed by a streak of bad games, then a few good games and then bad games again...

Now kick torres out of the conversation for a bit, and look at other individual players in recent runs.

Mata today gave a backpass which almost gave me a heart attack, if it wasnt for (i think David?!) clearing it.

Lately we have seen Hazard in a form we arent used from him, he started out great in the first few games for the club, and then went on a really poor run.

Same with David, he was so poor lately, and now recently he seemed to have stepped up his game again, you could say the same about Mikel, etc etc etc.

Out of all players i think Mata and Cech and Iva, have been the most consistent players for us so far this season.

The others simply seem to be going up and down, same with the bad luck on injuries.

On Fernando in particular... What i read here and there recently, was something about his knee injury? Something that he got sold by Liverpool too us on the last day of the transfer period, without them notifying us fully about his injury.

Now, i wont lie, i really like Fernando, and i feel as bad, sometimes even mad (like today), like any of us for him not being as good as he was with Liverpool...

Yeah i DO understand everyones frustrations, but do you think Fernando himself enjoys his terrible poor runs at Chelsea?

He is a professional (like it or not) who by some means (whether its this past injury, the way the team pays, his loss of pace or w/e) lost his awesome way of playing the role of a striker, which he had at Liverpool and Atletico.

If anyone should be to blame it would be the Board for not noticing or not knowing what they bought for a ridiculous pricetag. (I dont like all these high prices for football players in the first place, i think it all ran a bit out of hand tbh, but thats my own personal opinion).

By all means this pricetag, weights really high on his shoulders, knowing as a professional the eyes of the world are on you to perform according to that tag.

You can say whatever you want about him, and again i agree his finishing just simply SUCKS, but for most of the recent games, i do see him working and trying really hard (for most of the times), it just simply doesnt want to come for him.

I really dont think its his intend to simply play bad, and make us hate him.

Its probably why Roman wants him in the squad, I mean lets be honest, the man (stupid or not) payed 50 mill for a striker, which makes shitloads of money a week, what can he do but too let him play, and atleast try and see him hitting the back of the net every now and then..

Having such an investment on your bench for each game would be even more dramatic.

Now i can only assume? this might change come january, but again.. who knows.

Roman knows as any, that he'll never get the same amount of money back for him, ever. What choice did he have but too let him play after Drogba left.

I just hope Chelsea can work something out come January..

We should take him back on loan so that he could score again in finals , don't remember him doing anything for us in the league or the group stages , he has a demon who only wakes up in do or die stages . If he actually had that winner's ability we would have never finished 6th in the league

You don't remember do you? Go take a good look at the highlights of the Valencia game, or the ones against Newcastle and Man City before saying he didn't try...

I agree with some of your arguments when you say the support from midfield for Torres is shit at times...but don't be so selective with your criticism or with your memory.