Fernando Torres

Never ever disliked a Chelsea player before he came along.

It's not because of bad performances that i can live with, it is just his general attitude towards them and the club, his delusion that he geuinenly believes he deserves the number 1 spot and has even resorted to use the service excuse himself , now you can imagine that coming from his most blinkered fan (who we happen to have on this forum), but the man himself :wank2:

Sheva flopped here but i had nothing but admiration for him, he adknowleged he was playing bad and did everything in his power to change things and i thought he was slowly doing that before we let him go but Nando's general attitude stinks.

2 great chances today he missed, the late on made us all forget the one i the first half which was just as bad, and he had the cheek to moan about not starting in Munich over Drogba, fuck off.

You mean Drogba v Bayern or Torres v Curintia? That's not a real question, is it? :carlo:

Yeah, I know!

Just an example of how important goals are, they are basically all that matters. Torres was indeed better than Drogba during their games, but nobody gives a damm because he does not score and provide us with victories and trophies. How important would Torres goal be? Unimaginable, specially if we had won it...

However, he is the most hated player I will have ever seen, PUSSY!

Well , Torres doesn't seem to have the luck Drogba had . I totally agree Drogba was shit last season even in the game again bayern but well the luck was with him , he even gave a penalty but cech saved it

Three of his 5 goal tally in recent games have been down to lucky rebounds, the Thin Spanish Waiter can't complain about luck - he was getting the rub of the green against some abject opposition.

Which one? I slept in first ~10 minutes so I might have missed it. I need to fuel my anger.

I can't find a video for it but it was similar to the one against Stoke, one on one and somehow the keeper not only saved it but caught it too.

"Apart from that miss", you make it sound like that miss was no big deal. It was everything, it was the make or break moment for Torres in that game. Had he scored that, we wouldn't be talking half the shit we are right now about him. Actually had he scored that and we went on to win, he'd likely be lauded as a hero. That miss WAS his whole performance, nothing else matters.

For example Drogba was generally quite invisible against Bayern, even crap I would say, but thanks to his goal and penalty he was voted greatest player in Chelsea history. Had he not scored and had Robben converted that penalty, he wouldn't get anywhere near the plaudits he's getting now. Goals and taking your chances, even if it's "only" one 100% chance in game, are the only things that matter for strikers, not some fucking runs.

AMEN

Luck? No sir, those all important goals that Drogba got against Napoli, Barcelona, Tottenham, Liverpool and most importantly, Bayern were not down to luck. You don't get 9 goals in 9 finals by luck. It takes ability and mental strength. What Drogba had was a winner's mentality. It is what successful players must have and what losers mistake for luck.

We should take him back on loan so that he could score again in finals , don't remember him doing anything for us in the league or the group stages , he has a demon who only wakes up in do or die stages . If he actually had that winner's ability we would have never finished 6th in the league

Droga vs Torres

Take away the goals completely and analyse what they did on the pitch. Better yet, imagine if you were a defender playing for the opposition and could choose which one to play against, which one would you pick? The one that you can stop with minimal contact or the other who will prob run you over every time?!

Torres clearly has a physical problem; he just isn't strong nor quick enough to play at this level, unfortunately.

We should take him back on loan so that he could score again in finals , don't remember him doing anything for us in the league or the group stages , he has a demon who only wakes up in do or die stages . If he actually had that winner's ability we would have never finished 6th in the league

Are you saying that Torres is a better player than Drogba?

I mean you keep defending Torres while saying that Drogba's only contribution was in finals...

Sry mate, but only fool can think something like that.

I suggest you visiting www.talktorres.com instead of talkchelsea.

Maybe because last season Drogba was 34 and could no longer do it every match. But even with his age, every time he stepped on the pitch, he offered for the team 100 times more than Torres has in his entire Chelsea career.