Fernando Torres

Back to his best you say, Backstreet09? <_<

Again the ladyboy went invisible when it really mattered. That's exactly what I meant yesterday when I said it doesn't matter if he scores a couple of goals against Nordsjaelland or Monterrey and then does fuck all against a decent opposition. You can go on and on about Falcao scoring most of his goals against shit teams too, but the difference is he is always up for it when he has to step up his game in important times. I don't wet my pants watching Falcao destroy Deportivo with his five goals, that's purely a bonus, but all the important goals he has scored in his teams' Europa League campaigns and in important league matches are the reason I want him. Or any striker for that matter, as long as it means Torres will be replaced.

There goes his "confidence" again, which lasted for a whopping 2 games. Will be a long time till we'll see him taking a penalty again or not hiding from the goal in general.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYdCdGv94dM

Somebody needs to make a proper compilation of his career lowlights. A low quality top 5 doesn't do him justice.

There goes his "confidence" again, which lasted for a whopping 2 games. Will be a long time till we'll see him taking a penalty again or not hiding from the goal in general.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYdCdGv94dM

Somebody needs to make a proper compilation of his career lowlights.

Watch it. It was 3 games.

Back to his best you say, Backstreet09? <_<

Again the ladyboy went invisible when it really mattered. That's exactly what I meant yesterday when I said it doesn't matter if he scores a couple of goals against Nordsjaelland or Monterrey and then does fuck all against a decent opposition. You can go on and on about Falcao scoring most of his goals against shit teams too, but the difference is he is always up for it when he has to step up his game in important times. I don't wet my pants watching Falcao destroy Deportivo with his five goals, that's purely a bonus, but all the important goals he has scored in his teams' Europa League campaigns and in important league matches are the reason I want him. Or any striker for that matter, as long as it means Torres will be replaced.

He didnt had a bad game , apart from that miss , he was constantly making runs and he only got a couple of through balls from Lampard , IMO nobody gave a fuck about passing a through ball when he made runs or was standing open .

He didnt had a bad game , apart from that miss , he was constantly making runs and he only got a couple of through balls from Lampard , IMO nobody gave a fuck about passing a through ball when he made runs or was standing open .

What drugs are you on? ;)

Friendly advice, change your dealer...

"Apart from that miss", you make it sound like that miss was no big deal. It was everything, it was the make or break moment for Torres in that game. Had he scored that, we wouldn't be talking half the shit we are right now about him. Actually had he scored that and we went on to win, he'd likely be lauded as a hero. That miss WAS his whole performance, nothing else matters.

LOL

Manpe, apart from Drogba's goals in Munich, he was generally shit!

Who played better, him or she?

I wonder whether we are approaching the tipping point with Torres. I mean, yes, it is to be expected the club will be trying to save/protect a 50 mil investment. However, Chelsea do lose money by playing him, because at the very least Chelsea did not get the 5 million which was the prise for winning the WCC. Same in Chapions League... We'd prob have qualified had we had a more competitive striker up front.

I wonder what is going to take for the club to decide that enough is enough and give up on him.

"Apart from that miss", you make it sound like that miss was no big deal. It was everything, it was the make or break moment for Torres in that game. Had he scored that, we wouldn't be talking half the shit we are right now about him. Actually had he scored that and we went on to win, he'd likely be lauded as a hero. That miss WAS his whole performance, nothing else matters.

For example Drogba was generally quite invisible against Bayern, even crap I would say, but thanks to his goal and penalty he was voted greatest player in Chelsea history. Had he not scored and had Robben converted that penalty, he wouldn't get anywhere near the plaudits he's getting now. Goals and taking your chances, even if it's "only" one 100% chance in game, are the only things that matter for strikers, not some fucking runs.

Well , Torres doesn't seem to have the luck Drogba had . I totally agree Drogba was shit last season even in the game again bayern but well the luck was with him , he even gave a penalty but cech saved it