Fernando Torres

Fine him 2 weeks wages for that miss. It was atrocious, we should have kept drogba because this idiot will never change.

I can't wait for when we can get fucking rid of this clown. Sell him off abroad I never want to hear or see him again. Who were the bellends that said he was back to his best?

LOL seriously ? Everyone knows La Liga is simply a two-horse race. In the EPL, you have six legitimate world-class teams that can beat any team in the world: City , United , Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and Tottenham. So while people get to watch two El Clasico clashes in La Liga yearly, but with so much talent and class at the top half of the table in the EPL, there's always noteworthy clashes nearly every weekend in EPL.

P.S : I never said Torres is better than messi =P

You are the fucking idiot.

Ah man I just hope Torres keeps scoring to shut these pathetic Torres haters up. Every time they make a post about Torres its suffocating. Nothing but blame no matter what he does. Oh man just to see your pathetic faces if Torres returns. Make it happen El Nino.

:lol:

Rafa on Torres

On Fernando Torres

'He had the chances and scored a disallowed goal, but you must take chances in a final as it's not easy to create many. He was winning a lot of balls in the air, he was fresh and you could see he is improving.

Wut

He was bought in to get the best out of Torres it's obvious he won't say a bad word about him after Torres being the main reason he is even here.