Fernando Torres

You want it Torres' way by any chance? :clown::clown::clown::clown::clown:

you simply can not ignore his shit performances. That is just psychological denial.

Oh i see what you did there lol I love that song haha :D

We are already playing his way under Rafa , but he's still not getting the through balls he used to get by Xabi and Gerrard . Though I firmly believe he won't fail this time :halo:

Oh i see what you did there lol I love that song haha :D

We are already playing his way under Rafa , but he's still not getting the through balls he used to get by Xabi and Gerrard . Though I firmly believe he won't fail this time :halo:

You crack me up, dude :D

Lamps has scored 4 times against teams who defend better than Deportivo from midfield on multiple occasions. U alwayss need luck for goals and when you are scorer it cummulates. But this is not an extra argument for buying him.

I don't understand your argument? Lampard is amazing in every single way and he will b a bigger legend for me even if falcao comes here and scores a shit load. If you are saying that 5 goals against deportivo doesn't mean we should buy him, then perhaps that is true on its own, but if you look at his performances week in week out and his record then that is why you should buy him. There is no denying his sheer quality as a striker.

I think we should try to sell Torres.If we keep Torres,we won´t win anything,because every good club has one striker,who can score,but we haven´t such a striker and i hope Roman will sell him.I can´t believe that we still hold on Torres.What is so wrong with our board?Are they crazy?Do they want to destroy our club?That was one of Torres worst performances I have ever seen,but i expected that.Torres is no drogba and he will never be a Drogba.We should give Sturridge or Feruz a chance.They are far better than Nando,because both of them are confidend.Furthermore,Torres can´t even score the easiest goals and I really can´t understand,why he is such an idiot.Does he really want to be that bad?

RT@JGrant_4: Smacked Tottenham 10-2 great performance by the lads #CFC

Plays for our U14 team. Not sure what position, but could have used him instead of Nando.

Took a glance at his timeline and his tweets are all about loving the game and training.