Fernando Torres

I would rather watch Stoke vs Everton then Real Madrid vs anyone other then Athletico Madrid or Barca.

Well, that's your preference. But just because you would prefer to watch Stoke vs Everton, it does not mean La Liga is not on the same level as the EPL.

Some notable Real Madrid results so far this season:

Draw with Valenca, loss to Getafe, loss to Sevilla, loss to Real Betis, loss to Celta Vigo.

Do you really think any of those six teams can win the EPL?

Yes , I do :)

The latter scored a hattrick against European champions.

He scored that against our weak side , we are in the Europa league with Atleti , lets see if he could even snatch a goal against us =P

Yes , I do :)

He scored that against our weak side , we are in the Europa league with Atleti , lets see if he could even snatch a goal against us =P

Well if you really think that Arsenal, Tottenham or Liverpool could win the Premier League then there's no point in arguing with you.

He scored that against our weak side? What are you talking about?

Chelsea's starting line-up vs Atletico:

Petr Cech; Ashley Cole, David Luiz, Gary Cahill, Branislav Ivanovic; John Obi Mikel, Frank Lampard ©; Eden Hazard, Juan Mata, Ramires; Fernando Torres

Now other than Terry missing, in what way is that our weak side? It's not very different from the usual starting 11 we put out now.

At that time we were 1st in the league. Not only did he do that against European champions, but against the leaders of the EPL.

Well if you really think that Arsenal, Tottenham or Liverpool could win the Premier League then there's no point in arguing with you.

He scored that against our weak side? What are you talking about?

Chelsea's starting line-up vs Atletico:

Petr Cech; Ashley Cole, David Luiz, Gary Cahill, Branislav Ivanovic; John Obi Mikel, Frank Lampard ©; Eden Hazard, Juan Mata, Ramires; Fernando Torres

Now other than Terry missing, in what way is that our weak side? It's not very different from the usual starting 11 we put out now.

At that time we were 1st in the league. Not only did he do that against European champions, but against the leaders of the EPL.

Fuck my english , I meant if we had a better manager than RDM (Respect to him ) we would have never let the Super Cup slips from our hand . Oh well i dont want to create another controversy here but my point is RDM was tactically poor , Atleti goals came from counters , wtf our fullbacks were doing so high up on the pitch ? we did so many tactical mistakes on that particular match , tbh in the whole RDM reign

Fuck my english , I meant if we had a better manager than RDM (Respect to him ) we would have never let the Super Cup slips from our hand . Oh well i dont want to create another controversy here but my point is RDM was tactically poor , Atleti goals came from counters , wtf our fullbacks were doing so high up on the pitch ? we did so many tactical mistakes on that particular match , tbh in the whole RDM reign

So RDM's lack of tactical awareness somehow takes away from Falcao's talent and ability? This makes no sense.

La Liga wont be the easiest league in the world but it is 50x easier than the Premier League.And scoring against Malaga , Zaragoza , Levante , Deportivo etc doesnt makes you WORLD CLASS . And it's funny how you showed their goals with different clubs but didnt showed Fernando's goal tally with Liverpool . Nando has scored 81 goals in 141 matches with Liverpool in the most competitive League in the world . That actually proves we didnt utilised him rightly , Chelsea's staff has to get the blame with Fernando for his failure .

I was showing recent form in the latest clubs. Falcao in the last year has 40 odd goals, more than twice what fernando has in the last 3 years

Just for you:

At atletico IN THE EASIEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD:

214 appearances and 82 goals.

142 appearances 81 goals at liverpool.

91 appearances 22 goals with us.

so that is 447 appearances 185 goals. Not close to Falcao or messi. However his record looks a hell of a lot better than his stats with us. How useful is someones record if it was from 3 years ago. There has to be a limit. Thats why stats are different in the eyes of whoever is reading it. You will say he has scored 5 goals in 4 games or whatever it is.. Which is great. Someone else will say 22 in 91 etc. You have to look at how he performed and you have to be the biggest torres fan in the world to not notice there is a difference from now to when he was at his best. Of course he has been better than usual in recent games but nowhere close to his days where he would rip us apart with ease. Hopefully he goes on a goalscoring tear and that record will be 110 appearances 55 goals, and i would be extrememly happy for that as it is extrememly beneficial to the team. But looking at falcao, messi's stats shows a huge divide. And more importantly looking at their performances does so also.

Furthermore, scoring vs deportivo may not make you world class but doing this does:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SLJx4xWCi-k

And i am in no way gonna even bother getting an example of messi's class as that is not even close to being a debate ever.

And it's funny how you showed their goals with different clubs but didnt showed Fernando's goal tally with Liverpool . Nando has scored 81 goals in 141 matches with Liverpool in the most competitive League in the world . That actually proves we didnt utilised him rightly , Chelsea's staff has to get the blame with Fernando for his failure .

Falcao at Porto was still the same player as he is now and in fact he's only gotten better with more experience and no injuries. Back at Liverpool Torres was a completely different player and that's an indisputable fact so it's pointless to compare the Torres' before 2010 to the fraud of a striker we currently have. His injury record for the last couple of seasons he spent at Liverpool was shocking to read. They messed him up in 2010 by doing a major knee surgery and removing his meniscus in order to rush him fit before the World Cup. It was always bound to affect his game. When we bought Torres I wasn't aware of the situation being that bad but I guess it's because Liverpool were happy to keep that information mostly to themselves with a view of getting a bigger transfer fee out of him and as unethical as it may be, it worked out brilliantly for them (aside from the Andy Carroll part but that's a whole new story). If most people say Essien is a shadow of his former self because of his knee injuries (that being a fact btw.), then why are the same people so ignorant when it comes to Torres? Is it because Chelsea were stupid enough to pay £50m for a player who was already fucked up when we got him?

La Liga wont be the easiest league in the world but it is 50x easier than the Premier League.And scoring against Malaga , Zaragoza , Levante , Deportivo etc doesnt makes you WORLD CLASS . And it's funny how you showed their goals with different clubs but didnt showed Fernando's goal tally with Liverpool . Nando has scored 81 goals in 141 matches with Liverpool in the most competitive League in the world . That actually proves we didnt utilised him rightly , Chelsea's staff has to get the blame with Fernando for his failure .

Basically anyone but himself?

First it's Malouda's fault, then it's Drogba's then it's Carlo's, then Mata's, Hazard's and now the staff anyone but poor Fernando.

Face it he has failed at Chelsea because he has turned into a seriously poor football player, and that is the beggining, middle and the end of it.

I was showing recent form in the latest clubs. Falcao in the last year has 40 odd goals, more than twice what fernando has in the last 3 years

Just for you:

At atletico IN THE EASIEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD:

214 appearances and 82 goals.

142 appearances 81 goals at liverpool.

91 appearances 22 goals with us.

so that is 447 appearances 185 goals. Not close to Falcao or messi. However his record looks a hell of a lot better than his stats with us. How useful is someones record if it was from 3 years ago. There has to be a limit. Thats why stats are different in the eyes of whoever is reading it. You will say he has scored 5 goals in 4 games or whatever it is.. Which is great. Someone else will say 22 in 91 etc. You have to look at how he performed and you have to be the biggest torres fan in the world to not notice there is a difference from now to when he was at his best. Of course he has been better than usual in recent games but nowhere close to his days where he would rip us apart with ease. Hopefully he goes on a goalscoring tear and that record will be 110 appearances 55 goals, and i would be extrememly happy for that as it is extrememly beneficial to the team. But looking at falcao, messi's stats shows a huge divide. And more importantly looking at their performances does so also.

Furthermore, scoring vs deportivo may not make you world class but doing this does:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SLJx4xWCi-k

And i am in no way gonna even bother getting an example of messi's class as that is not even close to being a debate ever.

Lamps has scored 4 times against teams who defend better than Deportivo from midfield on multiple occasions. U alwayss need luck for goals and when you are scorer it cummulates. But this is not an extra argument for buying him.

Basically anyone but himself?

First it's Malouda's fault, then it's Drogba's then it's Carlo's, then Mata's, Hazard's and now the staff anyone but poor Fernando.

Face it he has failed at Chelsea because he has turned into a seriously poor football player, and that is the beggining, middle and the end of it.

Torres had already scored 9 goals in 22 appearances for Liverpool in the league when we bought him , He only scored a goal in the next 14 appearances when he played for us . This Clearly shows we didn't utilized him properly , It's just not me saying , their are tons of articles on the nets written by recognizable writers that Torres made a mistake joining a club who plays a total different style .I never said it was any player fault , but the Managers have to get the blame . When you buy a strike paying a British record fee , you have to accommodate him . You have to amend your style so that he can fit . Like what Fergie did to support Robin van Persie <_<

Torres had already scored 9 goals in 22 appearances for Liverpool in the league when we bought him , He only scored a goal in the next 14 appearances when he played for us . This Clearly shows we didn't utilized him properly , It's just not me saying , their are tons of articles on the nets written by recognizable writers that Torres made a mistake joining a club who plays a total different style .I never said it was any player fault , but the Managers have to get the blame . When you buy a strike paying a British record fee , you have to accommodate him . You have to amend your style so that he can fit . Like what Fergie did to support Robin van Persie <_<

You want it Torres' way by any chance? :clown::clown::clown::clown::clown:

you simply can not ignore his shit performances. That is just psychological denial.