Fernando Torres

If he doesn't score in this club world cup he should be shot like a race horse who has ran his last race.

Ok maybe not shot but yeah... sold probably a better word... much much better word.

this. this is the attitude, that makes me confused... i thought you were a chelsea fan? wouldnt you want him to do well? so now if he doesnt score he's out? thats ridiculous...

trust me im about done with him at this club, but that doesnt mean i wont stop supporting him... he is a blue now, sorry if that upsets you...

c'mon nando, bag a hat trick

cause im not the only one who can see (even without the 4 goals) in the past 4 games his movement and mentality is completely better, idk, he seemed different...

this. this is the attitude, that makes me confused... i thought you were a chelsea fan? wouldnt you want him to do well? so now if he doesnt score he's out? thats ridiculous...

trust me im about done with him at this club, but that doesnt mean i wont stop supporting him... he is a blue now, sorry if that upsets you...

c'mon nando, bag a hat trick

cause im not the only one who can see (even without the 4 goals) in the past 4 games his movement and mentality is completely better, idk, he seemed different...

Thats the thing tho, he has got a little bit better these last few games but a little bit is good enough for a squad player but a number one forward is not near enough.

Kalou was a squad player and he was having little burst's of form ever now and again like Torres is now.

What the fuck? They took out the whole meniscus? No fucking wonder his pace has gone to shit.

Exactly why I think he needs to change his game like Anelka did, if he has to survive here. But hell, he's only 28 and his pace has dropped so much.

I love the fact that Mata's first English novel is by Charles Bukowski. He could not have picked a more hilariously cynical alcoholic. I wonder if Mata will 'get' a lot of the humour. And how the hell can he not like fish and chips? Spoiled Spanish bastard.

I know the knee surgery must have been brutal, but I think more than anything it has helped hurt his mentality. I think he feels like now since his surgery and the past couple seasons, that he'll only ever be a shadow of the goalscorer he used to be, and because of this, he's not even close to giving it his all here at Chelsea. Instead, he's just playing for the (immense) paycheck, with no love of the game or heart.

Although with the special attention Benitez is giving him, that aspect does seem to be improving. At least I hope.

By the way, hey guys! I just made an account, this is my first post.