Fernando Torres

Benitez is a cunt pure and simple, he has nothing for the club, the reverse in fact, no heart, no belief, no respect. He's Liverscum and always really will be here. I don't care if he does turn Torres now - some things aren't worth it. An on fire Torres (and he's far from that even with four goals in two games against seriously poor opposition) is not worth that wanker on the Chelsea payroll - nothing is.

Seriously? That's the justification? Last time I checked Jose Mourinho was unlikely to be made a saint, Ferguson probably wont win a Nobel peace prize, infact you will be hard pressed to find any manager with a whiter than white track record. I disagree that he has nothing for the club, he has knowledge, he is a proven, top class coach, a two time Uefa coach of the year, a 2 time La Liga winner with Valencia, a Uefa Cup winner with Valencia and an FA Cup and Champions League winner with Liverpool. He has the character of a winner, he has the magnetic personality of a true champion and tactically he is top notch. He is a great manager and a great football person, we are lucky that he stepped in on a short term basis.

Benitez is a cunt pure and simple, he has nothing for the club, the reverse in fact, no heart, no belief, no respect. He's Liverscum and always really will be here.

RDM aside, do you think any of our previous managers had anything for the club when they started? Do you think Mourinho gave a shit when he turned up on day 1? (publicly stated that he would prefer to manage Liverpool over Chelsea) Carlo? (The man who played for Milan for 5 years, then managed them for 8) Scolari? AVB?

If you don't like Benitez then fair enough, but don't pretend that all Chelsea managers have had some great passion for our club.

YOU ALL CAN NOW FUCK YOURSELF :rolleyes: Too many posts to quote but to all the haters , he scored two more goals again , could have had his hattrick but well he fucking SCORED 2 , that actually contradict whatever shit you said about him :blue scalf: IN YO FACEEEEE

YAWN! :wank2:

Wtf has happened today?! He actually took a penalty?

Imagine he had missed it :fainthv9: He wouldn't have had the confidence to walk on the pitch for the rest of the season let alone score. I was literally on my knees begging when he stepped up.

@ChelseaStatto Fernando Torres under Rafa Benitez for Chelsea:

5 appearances, 4 Goals, 1 Assist, 22 shots [16 on target], a goal every 112.5minutes #CFC :ph34r:

Shouldn't that be two assists? The pass to Mata against West Ham and the shot today that hit the frame and played the ball to Mata as well?

Benitez is a smart guy.He's told torres to back track constantly so that he can be more involved in the counter attacks and get more chances.

He's always tracked back for us. I haven't noticed any major difference in his play.

If I remember, he hasn't taken a single penalty for Liverpool? Except one in some cup and missed it?

The one you are talking about is in the final of the Barclays Asia trophy in 2007, which Liverpool lost on penalties against Portsmouth. On the other hand I don't remember him to have missed a penalty for the National team or Atletico.