BlueLion.
Followers 2

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can proudly confirm I made some personal attempt to get him out of Chelsea. Went to the Wolfsburg game in Constance today and tried to convince them to buy Torres. tried everything from screaming to

In the 90s Blackburn was the first club to win the Premiership after a serious money injection. They called it "winning with a credit card". Credit cards are made out of plastic therefore Blackburn fa

Being shit on purpose to deflect criticism from his teammates and manager ... Because he's the hero Chelsea deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Bec

Posted Images

Put it this way, Demba Ba has played like 100 minutes for Chelsea and has basically equaled Torres' first year and a half with goals and made like quadruple the amount of runs hes made since joining us.

Also I hope that Torres story is true tbh, I would love it if Rom went down to the training ground and told the cunt right to his face 'You're being sold because you are an utter useless fucking twat, you've been here since 2011 and have put that number 9 jersey to shame' then he sells him to Liverpool for 80 million and he scores 1 goal in 12 seasons.

Its an absolute farce he has played as many minutes as he has with players like Nico, Drogba and even Sturridge at the club. Some fans have cheered him for ages, some waited and waited until he scored his first goal for the club and supported him through that 24 hour goalless streak. For all the support he has been shown, its an absolute fucking disgrace he keeps saying I wish I was back at Liverpool. To be honest I wish he was fucking back at Liverpool, little cunt he is, should litreally just release him hes fucking awful, so bad. Demba should automatically be first choice - hes hungry for goals, always on the move, always looking to score where as Torres is always looking for the ball so he can fuck everything up. Ok hes shown flashes of old form before but still, since when did 10 good games in 100 cost 50 million. Even Sheva was more a success than this ladyboy. How people also say he still needs service and passed to by Oscar/Mata/Hazard, jesus, just stop fucking watching games if thats what you think - fucking idiots.

• Like 1

most of the people here are upset with his effort and attitude on the pitch and that does not depend on any injury, be it career threating or a minor niggle...

Torres' struggles aren't due to a lack of effort.
Le Big Mak is back ;)

I thought I'd take a break between late feeds and nappy changes! :P

Seriously though, imagine if Torres went back to Liverpool...forget how Sturridge would feel, imagine Borini! Breden Rodgers barking orders at him, sitting on the bench behind Sturridge, it'd be like some sort of recurring Chelsea nightmare for him!

• Like 1
Torres' struggles aren't due to a lack of effort.

really? then please tell me about his efforts? the only time torres put in some effort was in the start of this season and the last season where he thought he could start afresh but when those starts dint work and when the going got tough, he was the first to surrender... can u actually tell me that since novwmber torres has put in any effort, in corianthians, in his last 5 matches???

In the 90s Blackburn was the first club to win the Premiership after a serious money injection. They called it "winning with a credit card". Credit cards are made out of plastic therefore Blackburn fans were called "plastics". Fast foward a decade and Chelsea are cahsed up and the term had evolved since Rover's glory days. The term is now used to refer to glory hunting fans that only support the club after winning trophies and would probably stop being fans once the club stopped being succesful.

It has nothing to do with slating the blonde goal assassin. We as fans have every right to call this bastard out for not performing, we are the ones that pay £50 on matchday, $50 a month for cable television, get the trains to away games, put in hours of traveling to get to England, wake up at ungodly hours to watch on the TV, just to watch an apathetic blond millionare meander around a pitch for 90 mins .

He cost £50 million pounds initially. He cost £175,000 p/w. He has been here for just under two years and that equal a mighty some of £18.2 million in those two years. Almost £70 million for a guy that has scored an almight 26 goals for the club; that's almost £2.5 million per goal. That's more money that me you will ever see put together. All this money for a guy that obviously doesn't give two fucks about this club or it's supporters. For the longest time he received an incredible amount of support even more support than a lot of great serving players received. And for what?

Over 400 players have scored for Chelsea. Torres is the most expensive of them and he is ranked 88th...You might think that's not too bad but here look at the list: http://thechels.info/wiki/All-time_goalscorers

This guy wheres the same number as Osgood and Dixon. Players you can be proud of.

Because you can only like a post once, I will say it here: 1.000.000 billion likes to you, Spike.

@backstreet09 : Please, understand we don't have the same pink, dioptic - Torres is a god - glasses on like you. Sorry for that inconvenience. Ps: Do you scream his name in the heat of 'battle' too? lol :-)?

• Like 1