Fernando Torres

Despite all my criticizing towards him, I have a feeling he will do good this season.

But again, for me one good season is not good enough to justify his price tag and hype.

He needs to repay Chelsea with at least 3 good seasons.

Not do one good season, and then say something like I want to move to another club because I had a bad time here.....

Despite all my criticizing towards him, I have a feeling he will do good this season.

But again, for me one good season is not good enough to justify his price tag and hype.

He needs to repay Chelsea with at least 3 good seasons.

Not do one good season, and then say something like I want to move to another club because I had a bad time here.....

seriously??? why does Torres need to justify his price tag??? he wasn't the one who said he was worth £50 Million! the only thing he needs to justify is whether by the end of his Chelsea career people will see him as a flop or a good singing! if Torres scores 20+ next season and plays a massive part in us wining trophies then he will be seen as a good signing! he certainly doesn't need to justify being bought for £50 mil because that had nothing to do with him.

seriously??? why does Torres need to justify his price tag??? he wasn't the one who said he was worth £50 Million! the only thing he needs to justify is whether by the end of his Chelsea career people will see him as a flop or a good singing! if Torres scores 20+ next season and plays a massive part in us wining trophies then he will be seen as a good signing! he certainly doesn't need to justify being bought for £50 mil because that had nothing to do with him.

Don't worry. Justin is just an out and out Torres hater.

Not exactly, cause Berbatov went under the same circumstances. Had 2 horrible season, exploded one season and then faded.

So again one season is not enough. He would need to sustain his form for a couple of seasons to justify anything!

He hasn't played is first per season game, talking about wanting to be remembered like Didier, check out Sutton brother...You never was and never will be as good as Didier Drogba shut it up already and you will never mean half as much to me at least....He needs to justify his WAGES, or he didn't negotiate that or asked to be payed as much as our legends?...Every chelsea high earner, have proved they are, or were worth their wages at some point, why don't you try and be remember as a player worth his WAGES first....Prove your worth on the field, this is how he make them at RAWK hype up and deluded over the new season, reminds me of Gerrad saying they will finish in top4 this year if they are more clinical...Play and let us remember you like you deserve, Drogba didn't say he wanted to be remembered like Zola in the heart of Chelsea fans, right after Zola left and Drogba had 2 horrifying seasons...Reality check, shut up an play ball...

No. Torres will never be a good signing no matter what, but he doesn't need to justify his being bought.for 50M pounds. If he scores 25-30 goals and wins us a bunch of games by himself, he'll justify his spot as our number one striker which is all he needs to worry about.

Torres: I'll fill Drogba's boots

http://www.espn.co.u...html?CMP=chrome

Why oh why does he insist on putting more pressure on himself? With his goal scoring record he should stay quiet and do the talking on the pitch, then he can go to the media with all those bold statements once he has a bit higher reputation than being a flop.

Tbh he said he will "hopefully be remembered" like Drogba, not exactly proclaiming that he will "fill his boots", but he should just shush for the time being.

Nothing wrong with what he said. Didn't say he will be remembered like him, was just hoping he would at least do something good for this club.

Get it...Now can hope to justify his weekly wages first before hopefully looking far ahead to when he leaves...

Nothing wrong with what he said. Didn't say he will be remembered like him, was just hoping he would at least do something good for this club.

Get it...Now can he hope to justify is weekly wages first before hopefully looking far ahead to when he leaves...