Fernando Torres

Despite having done A LOT more than him for this club, Florent Malouda, Salomon Kalou, José Bosingwa and Nicolas Anelka didn't have the chance Torres has, and were (and still are) getting abuse from all Chelsea fans. Why nobody has tried to search excuse for them ?

This double standard really makes me sad. It's as if everything mediocre Torres does, people try to make it look out of this world. And then, for example, when Sala or Bos had a good game, many people were still blaming them for every small mistake they did.

So now that Lukaku has prove to be as bad as Heskey it leave us only with Sturridge and Torres.....don't know about you but I am already panicking about our forwards in this season if we stay with just these two.

Simple solution= buy Cavani

ya right with the 78million pound price tag the owner of napoli just put on his head...

i see where everyone is coming from we just need another reasonably priced quality striker..

Many teams do that to put teams of making a bid. If we made a £40-50m bid for him they would probably accept it. I remember Montpellier chairman said Giroud would not leave for less than £40m but went to Arsenal around £12m

Simple solution= buy Cavani

78 million? Nah - not for me thanks... I think that 'price tag' really affects Strikers... Puts them under too much pressure and "they fold like a cheap whore being hit in the stomach by a fat dude..." - Futurama quote I think...

Hair colour isn't very important, lol.

What about all those black players (hi Sagna) that dye their hair blonde?

I never said it was important.

What about them? This isn't about skin colour. Just because they are black doesn't mean they can't dye/bleach their hair.

I never said it was important.

What about them? This isn't about skin colour. Just because they are black doesn't mean they can't dye/bleach their hair.

I was talking about how bad Sagna's hair would be, as I've never seen him without those blonde streaks. At least Torres occasionally goes natural. Sagna will be bald by the time he's 35.

I was talking about how bad Sagna's hair would be, as I've never seen him without those blonde streaks. At least Torres occasionally goes natural. Sagna will be bald by the time he's 35.

The braids would be worse.