Fernando Torres

Whats the bet we will sell him off to a club for 20-30mil, end up playing that club and Nando scores a hat trick.

no way he's worth that much now, I doubt he would surpass Robben in price.. 20 million tops maybe but only because of his name

Whats the bet we will sell him off to a club for 20-30mil, end up playing that club and Nando scores a hat trick.

We will not be getting 20-30 million from Torres. I'm sorry but the premiership is a worldwide product now, every club has seen his diabolical stay at Chelsea. What respectable club is going to buy a player who has been playing consistently since he was 17 and a player who is clearly slowing down at the age of 27 because of chronic injuries and a long career for someone his age. Face it dude, we have been fucked over in this deal and WE DESERVE IT.

So to everyone who said they would give him the period were Drogba was gone to asses him.......... WHAT DO YOU THINK NOW ? The guy is finished, we have basically bought a former world class striker without checking the old MOT. To all the people who are saying we could get 30 million for him dream on, if we get 10 i'll be over the moon. Roman should never be involved in transfers ever again just because he enjoy's Fifa and Football Manager, Drogba will walk back into the side and he'll be 34 in one month from now. We should never have given Anelka away.

Yep this was his chance to really show he wasn't finished, he doesn't have Didier breathing down his neck and quite simply he has failed. This has been our worst signing ever & quite frankly a nightmare. I can't wait until it's over.

Question: Why does everyone think Torres is a Roman transfer?

Not Roman or anyone from Chelsea has indicted that. Carlo said Torres was his transfer, and it was pretty evident that Carlo wanted to bring in personals to fit in his 4-1-3-1-2 formation.

I just don't buy that Torres was a Roman transfer, to me the media has crated false representation of Roman. If you believe the media then you might as well believe all that has been said about AVB. The difference is AVB constantly talks to the media and deny the allegations, while Roman has never spoken to the media and he has no reason to do so.

When you pay that much for a striker it does matter simple as. 33 appearances, 3 goals.... SHOCKING.

So he would be great if he had scored 10 Goals instead of his 10 assists but right now he is a flop although the amount of created goals is the same? Sounds stupid to me..

So he would be great if he had scored 10 Goals instead of his 10 assists but right now he is a flop although the amount of created goals is the same? Sounds stupid to me..

It's pretty simple, he's a striker he was signed to score goals, he's failed to do so therefore he's a flop. He'd of scored more goals if he wasn't so fucking scared to shoot.

Does anyone of you care about the fact that he is our leading assisting player and that he shares the THIRD Spot of our Scorerlist with Daniel Sturridge?

what do you mean? Sturridge has scored more goals this season than Torres in a year

It's pretty simple, he's a striker he was signed to score goals, he's failed to do so therefore he's a flop. He'd of scored more goals if he wasn't so fucking scared to shoot.

Sorry but sounds like bullheaded bashing on Torres. You are right that he should have scored more goals but its not fair to talk like he is shit. As I said he is one of our topscorers (only Mata and Lampard are better, Sturridge same as Torres)

Sorry but sounds like bullheaded bashing on Torres. You are right that he should have scored more goals but its not fair to talk like he is shit. As I said he is one of our topscorers (only Mata and Lampard are better, Sturridge same as Torres)

It's pretty justified to criticise him, not sure how you can defend him anymore? I was one of the most patient fans with him & kept saying he will come good. Quite frankly he's shown he never will, he's had his chance & it's time for him to leave.

He's one of our top goal scorers? I don't understand... he's scored 3 league goals in his whole time with us. :huh:

Like manpe said Sturridge has scored more goals this season than Torres in a year

Assists + Goals = Score

Torres and Sturridge both have 14 Points

Seriously don't see your logic here. This is ridiculous. Strikers are supposed to score, Sturridge hasn't even been playing as main striker & he's still managed more than Torres.