Fernando Torres

The whole thing about the chilean miners was horrible and I think it is not fair to laugh about. The people who were involved will need psychological help for the rest of their lives. No one would laugh about jokes of the 7. July 2005 (London Underground)

If I may offer an unbiased opinion, the joke was not about the chillean miners, but about Torres. The referencce to the chillian miners only served to provide a time frame. It was just as casual as you mentioning the (London Underground) as an example of disasters. Should he be offended by your post?

Torres has now played over 1000 minutes without scoring.

The last Chelsea player to do this was Petr Cech.

:carlo: That's not entirely true. I can think of a hand full of chelsea players that have gone much longer than that without scoring: Mikel, Ashley, Romeu, Bos.....

The whole thing about the chilean miners was horrible and I think it is not fair to laugh about. The people who were involved will need psychological help for the rest of their lives. No one would laugh about jokes of the 7. July 2005 (London Underground)

Your having a laugh arent you ? The joke is about the length of time its taken the hair banded ponce to find the onion bag. Jesus Christ

Should he be offended by your post?

I dont want to be offensive but point out that there a jokes you should think about first. I get the point that it is about the period of time and not the miners but never the less its not fair tbh. But i didnt want to debate about this.. was just sayin :)

I dont want to be offensive but point out that there a jokes you should think about first. I get the point that it is about the period of time and not the miners but never the less its not fair tbh. But i didnt want to debate about this.. was just sayin :)

Is your user name ironic or not ? When in a hole stop digging -and no, thats not about the fucking miners

Whats wrong? i said that i got the point. but i have a different sense of humour and an other opinion... calm down everything is fine

Cool. I like some German humour -things like extreme ironing :yes:

Bit tricky for Lukaku as hes not in the squad -have to be Ferdinand the Wonderhorse -

Lukaku wasn't in the squad for the group stages. He'll probably be added into the squad for the knockout rounds now that Anelka is gone.

Lukaku wasn't in the squad for the group stages. He'll probably be added into the squad for the knockout rounds now that Anelka is gone.

Right. I am going to contradict myself now and say Torres is the better option -experience, and as Idiot said, he could ...er...score. :ph34r:

:carlo: That's not entirely true. I can think of a hand full of chelsea players that have gone much longer than that without scoring: Mikel, Ashley, Romeu, Bos.....

That's true, although it's said in this article: http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2012/feb/04/fernando-torres-chelsea

Not sure what the author meant by that, you can always count on the likes of Mikel and Ferreira to have worse records :D Although comparing him to our defensive mids, full-backs and even goalkeeper tells the whole story.

I forgot Romelu is not in our CL squad. But if I remember correctly, each team is allowed to make one change to it's squad at the start of the knock out stages, am I right?

Just checked and each team can make 3 changes.

Subsequent registration

18.18 For all matches from the start of the round of 32, a club may register a maximum of three new eligible players for the remaining matches in the current competition. Such registration must be completed by 1 February 2012 (24.00 CET) at the latest. This deadline cannot be extended.

- from the UEFA regulations