Fernando Torres

Some of the 'fans' at this club sicken me

For those of you who do not know, Fernando Torres' grandma died in what I think was a car crash today. However, the 'fans' i.e the plastic little shits who expect us to win every game 5-0 and want us playing in some 90 000 seats stadium right now and wouldn't know Pat Nevin if he hit them in the face are sending him abuse on an #asktorres event on twitter this Friday.

These people make me sick.

That is disgusting. At the end of the day family is so much more important than football. But to personally abuse a player who plays for your team is a disgrace.

Some of the 'fans' at this club sicken me

For those of you who do not know, Fernando Torres' grandma died in what I think was a car crash today. However, the 'fans' i.e the plastic little shits who expect us to win every game 5-0 and want us playing in some 90 000 seats stadium right now and wouldn't know Pat Nevin if he hit them in the face are sending him abuse on an #asktorres event on twitter this Friday.

These people make me sick.

I normally hate criticizing our players, and after this, the comment I made in the last page just makes me feel sick.

I take it back, and just hope Fernando and the club can just figure out something that works best for both. I honestly think the best solution right now would be for him to return to Spain, but he still has a job to do here and I hope he does it better from now on.

Obviously sad news about his Grandmother and condolences to their family during what is surely quite a sad time.

That being said, while I think sending him personal abuse is disgusting, as fans of the club I think we are well within our rights to criticize his performances, particularly when they have been as poor as they have and we spent the amount of money we did on him. The channel will handpick the questions he answers very carefully, that's for sure.

My question would be, after a full year at the club, which of your 5 goals was your favourite?

I only saw the second half and the lack of movement in the box was something I noticed as well .. he seems happier moving out wide where

there is no pressure to shoot

Yeah, I think it was more noticeable after Lukaku came on. Did you notice that too? I think AVB asked him to go there after the substitution.

keep your head up Nando...

you still have unfinished business here to do...

i still have faith (just bought an expensive torres shirt too)

but for you to shine, we cant play 4-3-3, end of story, and with our midfield, yeahhhh right...

maybe chelsea isnt the right playing style for you, BUT what playing style is chelsea atm? SHIT!

torres torres torres...

This Torres bloke...is it me or is he turning out to be a load of rubbish ?

I might be wrong, but if the club hadnt paid £50 000 000 for his employment, he would have been sold/loaned out ?

This Torres bloke...is it me or is he turning out to be a load of rubbish ?

I might be wrong, but if the club hadnt paid £50 000 000 for his employment, he would have been sold/loaned out ?

Yeah like Crespo in his first season.

Torres: 1 goal in 5.5 games

Drogba: 1 goal in 3 games

Drogba's done much better, imo.

That's not really the stat to bust out in defence of Drogba. All that says is both have been bad, it's just one is slightly worse than the other. To say Drogba is "much better" off the back of that is poor.

Luckily Didier isn't (and never has been) purely about goals, he is a far more complete player than Torres and always has been. Im not saying that if we play Didier we will storm up the league and finish top. I am saying that playing Didier will give us a better chance of finishing 4th (absolutely essential) and a better chance of beating Napoli in the Champions League.

Here's hoping, I genuinely don't care which we play so long as the results come.