Fernando Torres

He's by far the most talented player in our squad. Today's touches showed pure world class from time to time.

Like Nic Said, why not considering to play him on the n°10 with Drogs or Romelu in front of him? It will take the 'goalscoring stress' of Torres' s shoulders and would finally sort out the whole discussion of who should play as ST!

Hopefully AVB reads this forum from time to time :)!

He needs to stay in the position of a ST, he keeps drifting away from his natural role. If he stays in the box, he'll be on the end of crosses and ricochets etc. He should know this tho. Maybe Luiz needs to give him another blessing.

It's like he's forgotten how to be a CF.

if drogba played today and did the same thing as torres people would be saying that he is just an all around great player and he works for the team. they would say that he did excellent and created chances for everyone else.

but since it was torres...he needs to score for it to be a great performance

if drogba played today and did the same thing as torres people would be saying that he is just an all around great player and he works for the team. they would say that he did excellent and created chances for everyone else.

but since it was torres...he needs to score for it to be a great performance

Oh stop moaning...almost everyone acknowledges how well Torres played today,

Please don't bring Drogba into every Torres-related issue...

Forgive me, but when you say "I really hope that Torres puts in his transfer request and goes to play for some other club where he is valued more", you are obviously putting Torres's best interest ahead of the clubs, making you a Torres fan before a Chelsea fan.

It is a very simple thing, mate. No one is bigger than the club there is no 2 ways about it but when someone is genuinely putting in the effort and still is overlooked for no logically reason whatsoever, wouldnt u critic that? Thats what i m doing.

I praise my team, players in the blue jersey and the club when they do something good but then i would also critics them if they do something wrong. In this case i really think Torres has been wrongly treated so i m critical about it. And lets look at the bigger picture, if Torres would have carried on the good form which he started before being red carded all of us would had been signing praises abt him and importantly the team would have benefited from it.

P.S: I have never been a Torres fan.

Lukaku has not played since forever, so he should start against Portsmouth.

He will surely get tired around the 60th minute though, so Torres can come in.

Mate we need Torres with a run of games take him out now and we might be back to square1.

was only able to see the first half earlier ..was pleased with Torres in that ,,,have now seen the second half and thought he was SUPERB,,

he gave a perfect demonstration on how to lead an attack completely selfless and producing passes of the highest quality and a most commendable

work rate ..I feel much more optimistic now ...