Fernando Torres

When I saw "Three Barca players" in the headline... I was hoping they would be decent players, but if all they're going to do is offer us 3 young players that no one really knows much about, I would just say fuck off to them!

When I saw "Three Barca players" in the headline... I was hoping they would be decent players, but if all they're going to do is offer us 3 young players that no one really knows much about, I would just say fuck off to them!

Sergi Roberto is really good player, he is going to be something special in Barca midfield. Montoya and Cuenca are average and i don't think they will ever be regulars for Barca.

Sergi Roberto is really good player, he is going to be something special in Barca midfield.

To tell you the truth mate, I'd rather see us keep hold of Romeu! That kid has impressed me big time! I'd rather see Chelsea keep him than possibly selling Torres to Barcelona.

To tell you the truth mate, I'd rather see us keep hold of Romeu! That kid has impressed me big time! I'd rather see Chelsea keep him than possibly selling Torres to Barcelona.

mundo deportivo run the report as a joke. Nothing serious this deal would be stupid for both sides. I am pretty sure Sergi Roberto buyout clause is under 10m, and as i said the other two are average at best.

Sergi Roberto is a CM/AM like Lampard and Iniesta.

Torres would not fit in at Barca, they are not direct enough for his playing style. Hence why he struggles with the Spanish national team, but before he flourished under Luis Aragones more direct team.

DM reporting that Cuenca is out of contract this summer and CFC and Arsenal are poaching for the youngster. Plays RW and judging by the level of OR, wont be too much of a risk if we can sign him for less than 10m.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2079557/Arsenal-Chelsea-want-Barcelonas-Isaac-Cuenca.html

lol these three players are probably worth more than Torres

This thread made me laugh. Three unproven Barça youngsters for a world cup winner? Yeah ok then!

That isn't the best logic. Djimi Traore is a Champions League winner. And he is one of the worst footballers I have ever seen in my life. My example is a bit of a stretch compared to yours but you get what I mean

Lmao. You are being condescending. Did you ever heard about Romeu before he joins us ? Probably not, and look now how much we are desperate to keep him.

Wouldn't it just be right if we bring in Krasic and André uses Sturridge as our main CF :lol:

Well that would be the ideal move if we actually take form into consideration. Sturridge is top 5 strikers in the EPL for the calendar year, Torres is the top 5 flops of all time :P

Well that would be the ideal move if we actually take form into consideration. Sturridge is top 5 strikers in the EPL for the calendar year, Torres is the top 5 flops of all time :P

To score as a striker and as an RW isn't the same. I would say that Sturridge won't succeed as a striker because he have been to good as an RW.

He is not a RW, if we actually had a proper RW we would be playing him centrally as he has been taught since he was 14 y/o. Just because players like Sturridge; Rooney can play on the wings doesn't mean that's their best position. Most of Sturridge's goals have been in a position that a natural goal poacher takes up, close to the goal where he is able to score some easy goals by simply reading the game well.

To score as a striker and as an RW isn't the same. I would say that Sturridge won't succeed as a striker because he have been to good as an RW.

strange logic ...although on the right wing most of his goals have come from a strikers position.. that would suggest he would score MORE

from that position

torres was brillant today, from his laser off the bar (unfortunate), to his findings of players (especially DD, shouldve scored :doh:)

but nice to see him working for the TEAM and WANTING to play...

showing alot of promise... two solid games in a row, and this time the only step back he took was not starting this one! (avb..... :whistling: )

but oh well, cheers mate, cant wait for Wolves...