Fernando Torres

Will be interesting to see if they give Torres the credit he deserves for his performance today on MOTD, expecting the usual discrediting though.

Will be interesting to see if they give Torres the credit he deserves for his performance today on MOTD, expecting the usual discrediting though.

they might but doubt if the rags do

Know what i find funny?

Carroll cost £35m, a unjustible fee, alteast Torres is proven at the top level, performs and stinker today and not even a word is said about him on MOTD and probally the media infact apart from the 30 minute show against City i would say he has been much worse than Torres.

Torres performs great at Old Trafford yet the focus on one moment.

Pretty pathetic really.

Edited by Tomo-91

I remember him having one very horrible miss for Liverpool, he'll be fine :whistling:

Unfortunately for us, he's only scored 2 for us so far in as many games... for Liverpool, he scored a hatful, so this supposed "miss" you refer to for Liverpool wasn't much of a problem for him

He played really well in parts today. But it's so hard to avoid when it comes to his finishing. Fantastic for his first of the season. Then the rest I guess has been discussed. It was a dreadful miss. Hopefully he'll pick himself up. I still maintain NONE of our strikers are scoring freely right now and it is an issue, especially when we are having 20 shots at goal at old trafford. Would expect a better return.

Guest justin_3d

Jesus....

Well it's not that bad.

Before the game there was like 5 articles writing about Torres. :lol:

Now the only people writing are the one's that got nothing better else to write.

But don't worry, their time is ending and they know is ending. As Torres is coming back to better form game by game.

its the fucking mail....

I will trans late ...

Shit I am worried now . Torres looked dangerous today . Better really write loads of shit today. That will please the editor

and owner and also console our Liverpool boys who got a roasting ,, Oh should please the gooners as well ..

now for a headline

TORRES MISS WORST IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF SPORT

its the fucking mail....

I will trans late ...

Shit I am worried now . Torres looked dangerous today . Better really write loads of shit today. That will please the editor

and owner and also console our Liverpool boys who got a roasting ,, Oh should please the gooners as well ..

now for a headline

TORRES MISS WORST IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF SPORT

That's much more accurate.