Fernando Torres

Actually he doesn't. Don't project your pettiness onto others.

Torres assisted both goals in a game where Chelsea won 2-0. If you can't give him credit for a nanosecond, that's your loss.

I think you'll find it's a joke mate, so lighten up! jesus. I gave him credit. Ain't nothing wrong in pointing out where he's going wrong. He can't hit a barn door. Proved that tonight.

Same old story for me i'm afraid, set up two goals...yes. great. Should have scored a trick? yes - easily. Again none on our forwards playing in the central role can notch. Goals coming from everywhere but the centre forward position. Woeful finishing from Torres, also held play up and had rubbish first touches. Not a starter for me personally and still think we are better off without him. All we need is a striker that scores and we will be fine. We haven't got that so thats why i think Manure will have a major advantage come sunday, they can't stop scoring. Torres must hate Luiz!

You are Right, Our CFs are not scoring. I think it is down to the loss of confidence. Initially the midfield was dire and our CF hardly scored end of last season and beginning of this season which has affected their confidence. Now that the midfield is looking vibrant and as they would start getting chances, their confidence would grow. Plenty of time for our strikers to regain form and confidence.

Oh, Btw you didnt mention the easiest chance of the game fluffed by Sturridge, from Maloud's cross but made it a point to come out and bash Torres for not scoring.

Again none on our forwards playing in the central role can notch. Goals coming from everywhere but the centre forward position.

The goals are coming from open play and are a result of a team-work. I can't possibly overstate what an improvement the current situation is over last season.

I think you'll find it's a joke mate, so lighten up! jesus. I gave him credit. Ain't nothing wrong in pointing out where he's going wrong. He can't hit a barn door. Proved that tonight.

Sorry, I didn't get the joke since it looked like any other posts you've made about Torres.

Are you fucking serious? Look at the angle he was at... If he had taken a shot there and failed miserably, we would all be raging at him for not passing to Mata (like we did when he fucked up the pass/shot to Ramires against Sunderland). He did exactly the right thing, if you see a teammate in a better position, you give the ball to him. He did exactly what any other striker should have done.

Exactly!!....If he had failed miserably everyone would have been, "oh he missed one on one and didnt pass it to the open player" this is sure to go on in his head. Had he banged 5 in 5 games ahead of this i am sure he would have taken the shot himself.

Also Strikers are Selfish...If you have watched enough football around the globe you will realize that.. No one on the pitch are as selfish as them. Secondly, we have seen plenty of times before when strikers have finished it from that angle either between the Keeper's legs or bending it in.

Torres could have benefited from a few other occassions when he was the open and the other player chose to shoot anyway. Like I said in the game thread, hope this is karmic and he'll get his reward soon. I know Mata would love to tee one up for Torres.

You are Right, Our CFs are not scoring. I think it is down to the loss of confidence. Initially the midfield was dire and our CF hardly scored end of last season and beginning of this season which has affected their confidence. Now that the midfield is looking vibrant and as they would start getting chances, their confidence would grow. Plenty of time for our strikers to regain form and confidence.

Oh, Btw you didnt mention the easiest chance of the game fluffed by Sturridge, from Maloud's cross but made it a point to come out and bash Torres for not scoring.

How many chances did sturridge have in comparison? One decent one, and two snap shots. PLus you are forgetting this is Sturridge's second game of the season! I ain't bashing. I understand peoples love for Torres, but I'm a realist mate not an optimist. Torres has been dreadful and fact is tonight he should of had a trick easily. He was slowing play down when we had breaks late on and his touch is woeful. They are facts. Not bashing. He did well for the assists, second one done particularly well. But to me i'm not convinced. Sturridge's touch is decent, he looks comfortable on the ball, Torres doesn't at all. I actually get an uneasy feeling when he's on it in wanting him not to fuck up everytime!

Sorry, I didn't get the joke since it looked like any other posts you've made about Torres.

I'm just honest about Torres. You don't have to get it. Until he does something that convinces me i'll continue to have my opinion. Don't like it, don't read it. Simples.

I'm just honest about Torres. You don't have to get it. Until he does something that convinces me i'll continue to have my opinion. Don't like it, don't read it. Simples.

Sorry, didn't realize you were so thin-skinned. It's a forum, where posts are usually replies to others. Did you read anywhere I asked not to reply? Not to post? Not to state your opinion? But I'll keep your advice in mind, thanks.

The internal Chesea/Torres/they're old and slow investigation is over according to the media.

Okay, well that was a quick one then. The media will have to find another 'Torres scandal' now.

Sorry, didn't realize you were so thin-skinned. It's a forum, where posts are usually replies to others. Did you read anywhere I asked not to reply? Not to post? Not to state your opinion? But I'll keep your advice in mind, thanks.

Okay, well that was a quick one then. The media will have to find another 'Torres scandal' now.

Thing is though, i didn't realise i offended you so much speaking the truth. you got techy fella over a little joke!so yeah you keep it in mind chief!

I'm not going to go overboard, I thought Torres played well and had a very Torresque performance--in and out of the game, flashes of brilliance along with some really iffy touches, etc.

I actually think Torres played better for the Stoke game but was more productive today because of players on the pitch who weren't around for the 1st game. Hope we don't regret the two dropped points for that game. How great would it have been to have Mata, Meireles and Sturridge for that one.

Was obviously fired up for this one. Got into great positions and worked hard for the team, which is a start. Just lacking in the finish., but won't complain if he sticks a couple in the onion bag up at Old Toilet.