Fernando Torres

I still think Ancelotti's biggest mistake by far in his tenure here was how he bedded Torres in, it could litterally not have gone any worse if he fucking tried.

You put him up in his debut against the club he just left on their home turf no less, you have 40k people that want to murder you constantly spitting hateful bile at you the entire game, you get elbow clothesline by your former teammate and get nothing.

You get Subbed at 60 minutes for then Liverpool to score and the humiliation is complete.

I'd defy Ancelotti to actually try do a worse job with that, as we all know strikers are creatures of confidence and in one fel swoop he destroyed every last shred of Torres'.

Look at Mancini and how he bedded in Aguero that is how you introduce a new striker to the team, heck even fucking Liverpool did it right with Suarez.

Carlo made 2 big mistakes imo.

Starting the season with not enough squad depth and not giving Sturridge a chance. If he gave him a chance and Danny had shown what he did later at Bolton I think Chelsea/Roman's bank account would be 50m richer...what you mentioned could've been prevented...

I still think Ancelotti's biggest mistake by far in his tenure here was how he bedded Torres in, it could litterally not have gone any worse if he fucking tried.

You put him up in his debut against the club he just left on their home turf no less, you have 40k people that want to murder you constantly spitting hateful bile at you the entire game, you get elbow clothesline by your former teammate and get nothing.

You get Subbed at 60 minutes for then Liverpool to score and the humiliation is complete.

I'd defy Ancelotti to actually try do a worse job with that, as we all know strikers are creatures of confidence and in one fel swoop he destroyed every last shred of Torres'.

Look at Mancini and how he bedded in Aguero that is how you introduce a new striker to the team, heck even fucking Liverpool did it right with Suarez.

The game was actually at SB but everything else is right. The only thing that could have made it worse was if it had been played at Anfield. On FSC in the States they did an interview with John Henry, LFC owner, before the game and he was pretty much holier than thou how they were glad to be rid of Torres, etc etc.

The game was actually at SB but everything else is right. The only thing that could have made it worse was if it had been played at Anfield. On FSC in the States they did an interview with John Henry, LFC owner, before the game and he was pretty much holier than thou how they were glad to be rid of Torres, etc etc.

worse thing was he had a great chance in the first few minutes ,,could even have played square for Drog .. IF ONLY ,,,everything might

have been different ,,, the butterfly effect in Sci Fi ...SIGHS

worse thing was he had a great chance in the first few minutes ,,could even have played square for Drog .. IF ONLY ,,,everything might

have been different ,,, the butterfly effect in Sci Fi ...SIGHS

If only he had passed to Drogba...would have scored easily.

Liverpool actually could have played Suarez in that game but held him out and debuted him in a smaller game where he scored a slightly lucky goal. Ancelotti should have started Torres against Fulham.

Honestly, I wanted Torres to start against Liverpool but Ancelotti as the manager should have known better. It wasn't just Torres, Chelsea didn't have a player who could break down Liverpool playing 9-0-1 basically. Benayoun was still out and McEachran wasn't considered. Hopefully Sturridge and Mata will change that.

Spilt milk and all. Hopefully Torres will slowly but surely recover and AVB will have the guys ready for revenge in November.

Shoulda - coulda - woulda. I think we've all experienced that in our lives. I've never done it with millions looking on thank God. I don't want to be like those damn scousers always living in the past, so forward, onward, and all that stuff.

of course but by such small margins are great results affected ,, Look up Ben Saunders at golf and you may understand the point

of course but by such small margins are great results affected ,, Look up Ben Saunders at golf and you may understand the point

I completely agree with you but I'm personally making myself crazy looking at every past game and thinking he (and others) should have done this, or done that. Bottom line goals will shut up all the critics.

I completely agree with you but I'm personally making myself crazy looking at every past game and thinking he (and others) should have done this, or done that. Bottom line goals will shut up all the critics.

I have said it before Torres needs to be told ,,just get in the box and HIT the fucking ball ..stop thinking..

thinking is the worst thing to do for for an instinctive striker

I have said it before Torres needs to be told ,,just get in the box and HIT the fucking ball ..stop thinking..

True. He should do a Malouda and keep whacking the ball until it goes in. Surely, even Torres' luck can't preclude him from a lucky defection every now and then.

LOL

Play the ball quickly to him so he doesn't have time to think whatever the hell is going on in his head, and like you say just react and hit the damn thing.