Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Fernando Torres

BlueLion.
Followers 2

:D

Yeah Torres is a polarizing figure, if he keeps this up these type of performances and scoring regularly he will definitively prove me wrong but it took him over an year to score a winner for us and his production in the EPL is simply not been good enough.

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can proudly confirm I made some personal attempt to get him out of Chelsea. Went to the Wolfsburg game in Constance today and tried to convince them to buy Torres. tried everything from screaming to

In the 90s Blackburn was the first club to win the Premiership after a serious money injection. They called it "winning with a credit card". Credit cards are made out of plastic therefore Blackburn fa

Being shit on purpose to deflect criticism from his teammates and manager ... Because he's the hero Chelsea deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Bec

Posted Images

Don't think he should play in either final - certainly not start any. Has 3 or so weeks before the CL Final to make his claim though.

Don't think he should play in either final - certainly not start any. Has 3 or so weeks before the CL Final to make his claim though.

I said after the Napoli victory that I felt we would win the Champions League and Torres would come off the bench to score the winner. I still believe that will happen, and without building ourselves up, I feel it would be reward for the unwavering support we have given him in his most difficult moments on the pitch.

But saying that, a winner against the scouse scum in the final this weekend would also be very tasty and poetic justice for the abuse they've given him for wanting to further his career!

What is your logic behind this statement? Drogba is a big match player scored 3 key winners against Napoli; Valencia; Barca - Torres can be a sub once Drogba gets tired which will happen around the 70th minute if he continues to defend with the same vigor he showed against Barca in the second leg.

Anyway QPR was Torres's best game in blue - if he keeps this up for our remaining games in the EPL he will definitively prove me wrong regarding his mentality.

Drogba is an animal at Wembley. Torres will profit against Bayern's slow-as-fuck defence. Simples.

Torres has contributed to the Chelsea victory. Maybe not the final, but he's helped us get there. So I don't see why Liverpool fans (on twitter), are mocking him for celebrating with the rest of his team mates. Torres, like Sturridge and co, 'contributed' to getting us to the final in the first place. So the celebrations of those players who were not chosen today were still legitimate in that sense.

Celebrations of everyone were legitimate. It is not individuals FC, it's Chelsea FC... afaic even the cleaning ladies and masseurs had the right to celebrate. The fickle fans of shitpool are just bitter that losing this cup means they had their worst campaign in 50 years and the only solace they find is in undermining their superior's achievements. Not to mention the fact that with liverpool he had nothing to celebrate, zero, absolutely NOTHING.

Newsflash: WE ARE CAREFREE no matter what you say

• Like 1

Torres has contributed to the Chelsea victory. Maybe not the final, but he's helped us get there. So I don't see why Liverpool fans (on twitter), are mocking him for celebrating with the rest of his team mates. Torres, like Sturridge and co, 'contributed' to getting us to the final in the first place. So the celebrations of those players who were not chosen today were still legitimate in that sense.

You can't expect Pool fans to understand such logic.

• Like 3

Anyone notice how moody he looked on the bench at the start of the game, the camera switched to Carroll & he had a massive grin on his face. Pikey.

• Like 1

Anyone notice how moody he looked on the bench at the start of the game, the camera switched to Carroll & he had a massive grin on his face. Pikey.

That's Torres for you.

It is almost sure he will be starting at Anfield. A relishing prospect. Here's hoping he can do the job for us, and for himself.

• Like 1

He's won more trophies for us just by sitting on the bench. I did feel a bit sorry for him but he'll have his time in the limelight and he will be the man eventually. He's got time.

He's won more trophies for us just by sitting on the bench. I did feel a bit sorry for him but he'll have his time in the limelight and he will be the man eventually. He's got time.

“just sitting on the bench" is a little bit harsh, he played nearly every fa-cup game before the one against tottenham at wembley. Only in birmingham (at home) he made place for Drogba at halftime.

I think he has contributed enough to earn the medal :wave: