UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

I'm hoping for a challenging group (it's not like easy groups have led us to CL glory in the past). I hope we'll have a tough time to keep us sharp from the start and so we'll get some entertaining games.

I'm hoping for this:

Chelsea

Benfica

Basel

Dortmund

Seriously? I'd rather have an easy group where we sail through the group and perhaps in the last 2 games, when we know that we've qualified, we can see the likes of McEachran, Lukaku, Romeu and Bertrand get some game time.

Seriously? I'd rather have an easy group where we sail through the group and perhaps in the last 2 games, when we know that we've qualified, we can see the likes of McEachran, Lukaku, Romeu and Bertrand get some game time.

Good point but personally I'm tired of those boring games in the group stage.

I'd like one really tough team, one average team and one easy team. We've had some really easy groups and it makes the group stages less enjoyable. The majority of our games are boring as hell and the players hardly get out of 2nd or 3rd gear.

I'd like one really tough team, one average team and one easy team. We've had some really easy groups and it makes the group stages less enjoyable. The majority of our games are boring as hell and the players hardly get out of 2nd or 3rd gear.

^+1

Yeah, it's because UEFA has watered down the entries for more money. In a pefect world only Champs & runner's-up from the Top 4 or 5 UEFA countries. Then only Champs. Have one round of qualifying. Other than that, some of these matches help blood da youth.