Jase
Followers 4

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone, This is a civilized Gala fan. Sorry for all the "invasion", I'm pleased to say you accept foreigners to your forum. I'll give you some heads up about our squad and recent situation. It do

People want to be so 'politically correct' here that they fail to notice they're supporting something unethical. If we created a clause it should be reinforced - if not by us because UEFA decided to b

Posted Images

I can see United struggling to finish top of that group. They could even miss out again, how funny would that be!

No way. PSV is weak, CSKA is decent, Wolfsburg is usually pretty good but the loss of De Bruyne is massive. No creativity without him. Their strikers are Dost and Bendtner... I was surprised to see they didn't strengthen during the summer.

All those teams would kill for Utd's players. If Utd doesn't top that group they're absolutely terrible.

City should finish top of their group as well with all that quality. Disgraceful European record yet they're such a big dog in England. Them choking in Europe again wouldn't help Chelsea in the league.

• Like 1

PSG - Real

Juventus, City, Sevilla facing each other

Barca, Leverkussen, Roma facing each other

Bayern - Arsenal

Great games. Coupled with some other more than decent matches. Fantastic draw really.

Mid-week trips to Ukraine and the middle east.... <_<

This is by far the group with the most air miles. Gonna be a problem for the following EPL matches for us.

Come to Israel Choulou :)

• Like 3

Is Israel stil at war with Palestine? The situation in Kyiev does not seem nice either, but Porto should be fine

Yep.. pretty much forever sadly.

But it's really not dangerous or anything to travel here.

match against tel aviv won't be played in tel aviv but in haifa(city not to far)

Yea, a better stadium.

sami-575.2014916T114157.jpg

Happy with the group, aside from the travelling to the Middle east and Kyiv. We should top it easily with Porto getting second spot. AVB got an easy group, he should end up topping the group. I think the group of Death will be the PSG group. Shakhtar are also decent in that group.

Ha! Your people would shoot me on site on the trip there and my people would shoot me on site on the trip back! :D But thanks for the invite..

Haha yea.. too bad :\

Could have watched the game together then sat down for some beer .(well you'd have coke I guess - as a Muslim your not allowed to have any alcohol right?)

**Ahhh sorry for assuming you're Muslim ! I know there are other religions also .. quite a lot of Christians right? which one are u ? sorry again.

• Like 1

Is Israel stil at war with Palestine? The situation in Kyiev does not seem nice either, but Porto should be fine

quiet here...

match against tel aviv won't be played in tel aviv but in haifa(city not to far)

5 MINUTES FROM MY HOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Like 3

I'm not worried about the distance of the travels. What is important is the quality of the grass of each stadium, and our three rivals have good stadiums.

Many times in the Champions League you have to play against small teams with horrible stadiums with grass that looks like a potato field.

With a good grass we have more chances to win and give a good show.

And our players travel in first class on the plane. No problem.

• James changed the title to Champions League thread
  • James changed the title to Champions League Thread