Jase
Followers 4

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone, This is a civilized Gala fan. Sorry for all the "invasion", I'm pleased to say you accept foreigners to your forum. I'll give you some heads up about our squad and recent situation. It do

We have Fernando Torres, you don't

Posted Images

This year we have Matic in the CL and with Cesc+Costa added to our squad, I'm much more confident than last season.

They will be really tough: Cavani Lavezzi Zlatan Lucas Matuidi are difficult to defend!

• Like 2

PSG have been built for the Champions league, it's simply not in the script for them to keep falling this early; we will really need to be at the races for this one.

Typical how we top the group and get PSG, Arsenal finish 2nd and get a walk in the park fixture..

• Like 3

We're definitely in a better position to play PSG this year than we were last. The importance of Matic will never be more in-focus than this 2-legged fixture! We have to get the balance right on this one.. Yes our squad is better, but PSG have also matured so we shouldn't downplay their importance in this.

Mourinho will have his tactical genius on this from today I think, but he needs to play Luis imo. PSG's attack isn't something to be underestimated, Cahill will need to be as professional as we know he can be.. No risky play, just stick to your strengths!

PSG have been built for the Champions league, it's simply not in the script for them to keep falling this early; we will really need to be at the races for this one.

It's almost the perfect fixture from a marketing/commercial perspective. Funny that..

Lol Monaco aren't a walk in the park fixture, Monaco knocked out Zenit out of the UCL and only conceded 1 goal the entire group stages. Monaco are a very organised team and Arsenal barely beat Anderlecht over the two legs. I think the Arsenal fans are out for a massive surprise. City will be knocked out, Barca with a comfortable win. Dortmund, Schalke, Leverkusen all to go out already. Munich have a hard fixture against Donetsk, can see them going out. Europa League wise, Everton & Tottenham will probably go through comfortably. Besiktas are a decent team and they probably will beat Liverpool. I can see a Zenit vs Napoli final happening in the Europa league this season.

With PSG, I think this is definitely the draw I wanted. Yes they are a hard side to beat but we need a bit of challenge for our boys before we face the bigger guns like Madrid & Barca. This will get their gears spinning. But I personally think we can beat them this season with an upgraded offence this year. Last season, we beat them with Eto'o, Ba and Torres up front for crying out loud, lol.

Just put in some money today, I put a bet on Chelsea to win the UCL and Zenit to win the UEL.

• Like 2
  • James changed the title to Champions League thread
  • James changed the title to Champions League Thread