Jase
Followers 4

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone, This is a civilized Gala fan. Sorry for all the "invasion", I'm pleased to say you accept foreigners to your forum. I'll give you some heads up about our squad and recent situation. It do

People want to be so 'politically correct' here that they fail to notice they're supporting something unethical. If we created a clause it should be reinforced - if not by us because UEFA decided to b

Posted Images

Safe to say this thread has totally disintegrated ever since the Last 16 Champions League draw.....

Thank you for the update Mr. Obvious...

It will get better once we get close to the game, I reckon ! I will personally see to it!

hysterical-laugh-o.gif

‘I left the club on a high and I think the supporters really loved what I did.

‘I really enjoyed the time that I spent there and loved them and I still do.

‘But now I am Galatasaray player and can give everything for this team.’

‘Everything will depend on this game,’ he went on.

‘It is not going to be easy because I know this team, the manager and players. It is going to be very very difficult but this is football and you never know.

‘First, we need to do something in İstanbul. İf we want to believe in qualification, we need to do something in İstanbul and have to take good result.’

That is every quote in the article, I fucking hate Dailymail... :rant:
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgbGIh_gVTQ

We had an amazing game tonight. Sneijder scored 3 goals, Drogba scored a backheel, Eboué scored after making Sébastien Frey look stupid, and Melo had a great performance.

After our new signings will be integrated, we will have a really good chance in beating Chelsea.

Good luck tomorrow against City.
See you in İstanbul.

What a great day for us (Gala). I couldnt believe we beat Chelsea until this game. Sneijder and Melo were perfect.If we can play this game against Chelsea, we can easily beat you.

You have a big match tomorrow, good luck. I'm on your side against City :)

What a great day for us (Gala). I couldnt believe we beat Chelsea until this game. Sneijder and Melo were perfect.If we can play this game against Chelsea, we can easily beat you.

You have a big match tomorrow, good luck. I'm on your side against City :)

Yep, easily. I think you could even thump us in our own backyard.

Why every team that we face seems to think they are going to beat us ? Are we that bad ?

• 3 weeks later...

Why every team that we face seems to think they are going to beat us ? Are we that bad ?

I guesd he is confused about opponents, he might have been thinking we draw ManU, not chelsea.. :)

GT-N7100 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

After a week of the Galatasaray fans talking trash on the Champione League, they saw their side drew 1-1 with Rizespor, a side 3rd from bottom in the league, and now fall 6 points behind league leaders Fenerbahce yesterday (and Chedjou scored for them again). Funny that...

• Like 1

After a week of the Galatasaray fans talking trash on the Champione League, they saw their side drew 1-1 with Rizespor, a side 3rd from bottom in the league, and now fall 6 points behind league leaders Fenerbahce yesterday (and Chedjou scored for them again). Funny that...

tumblr_inline_milbocFtYJ1qz4rgp.gif

• Like 1
  • James changed the title to Champions League thread
  • James changed the title to Champions League Thread