CHOULO19
Followers 1

274 members have voted

1. 1. Rafa Out?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope we get DiMatteo. Although he just won the Champions league, so I doubt his club would let him leave......oh wait....

its just sad... I hope the fans raise a banner saying "we are sorry RDM, you deserved a lot better" during the city game. also a question for everyone here - I JUST HEARD FROM SOME ONE THAT EVA HAS LEFT US!!! IS THAT TRUE???

He was. But he is our manager now. You can't support the club without supporting him.

Of course you can. I want Chelsea to win everything, but I want him out as soon as possible (no matter what).

He was. But he is our manager now. You can't support the club without supporting him.

Nah the Fat One is actually a smoke screen - Torres is our actual manager now.

532323_416464615086899_1172930807_n.jpg

If he was referring to our fans, then he doesn't have my support.

FFS this is ridiculous!

He WAS Liverpool manager, what do you expect him to say?

Grow the fuck up - that's to EVERYBODY who keeps reposting this bullshit!

#angry!

YES WE CAN!!!!!!!......When i started supporting cfc he wasnt the manager, managers come and go but cfc is forever.... I will support our players bar torres who has brought nothing but disgrace and heart ache to this club, no one can force me to support someone who has shown us hatred and was brought in to bring out the best from the biggest flop in world football....I didnt support Avram and benitez is worse off in my book

I will watch games, cheer on players who care for chelsea and hope they do well, but will sing fuck off benitez to my tv until he leaves..

Dear mother of god.

I...I....will stay silent until I see more from him.

FFS CHELSEA....

Mental...I'm shocked...I wanna...punch someone in the face, multiple times with extreme force.

FUCK!

But come on lads, give him some support, he is our manager after all even though I hate the fat bugger...by not giving support without him actually doing anything bad for our club, we bring an awful plastic picture about us to other clubs...

Dammit...

:D

I find it impossible to respect a man who has NO respect for us the fans. I love the club and always will but i cannot feel anything but distain

Those quotes were made when he was still with liverpool. Get over it.

As WeHateScouse said, anybody who didn't see this coming was/is deluded...

Most people understood this day would come, some hoped it wouldn't be as quick, but after the delay in appointing him after CL win, can you REALLY say you are surprised?

Support the team, forget about the 'skin tube' in the dugout...

Lets smash City as Real are doing (should be 3 up) and everything will look better!!!!