Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The Thread is Dark and Full of Spoilers: "Game of Thrones" discussion

manpe
Followers 0

Cersei is the stupidest character in the entire series. You see that this season. She thinks she is the ultimate player in this Game, but the reality is she is something of an absolute n00b.

Absolutely,

i loved seeing her getting humiliated in a Dance of Dragons
has far too high an opinion of herself and what she is able to do. Just seeing the person she has raised Joffrey to be shows that she looks at the "game" all wrong.
  • Like 2
  • Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EPIC STATS

I think Cersei will choose The Mountain (scariest warrior in Westeros) to fight for her. Tyrion won't risk Jamie, because he isn't able to fight so good, and if The Mountian will fight I'm sure Oberyn

Posted Images

So many storylines still up in the air and only 2 episodes left in the season. Really interested to see how this plans out.

You'll be... hacked off... after episode 9 :Goober:

• Like 1

It's Memorial Day in America, which is a massively important holiday there. So it's been postponed, and will show next week.

• Like 1

I'm interested to see who non-book-readers think will end up on the Iron Throne.

Who's your money on?

It's a long way to go i guess! With khaleesi still assembling here Army, Lannisters and Tyrells are in a conflict with themselves. The 2 characters that intrigue me the most are Littlefinger and Varys. Pretty sure they will have a huge say in whosoever will be the king. Or may one of them could become the king.

My guess to end up at Iron Throne: Tyrion Lannister.

I'm interested to see who non-book-readers think will end up on the Iron Throne.

Who's your money on?

I think Stannis Baratheon

• Like 1

Who's your money on?

stannis. i am only on book 1 so i have no clue. however i would not back stannis to keep the throne for long

Who's your money on?

If Khaleesi promises to always sit naked on the Iron Throne, I bet HBO wont deny it! :Goober:

• Like 2

I don't understand, is Littlefinger plotting to take over the throne? How can he possibly do that?

I don't think he's plotting to take over the throne, his ambitions are much bigger than that. I think he's said once that what he wants is everything there is. He wants to go as far as he can go, he won't stop even if he sits on the Iron Throne.