The Thread is Dark and Full of Spoilers: "Game of Thrones" discussion

manpe

IMO the Red Wedding scene was even more shocking than it was in the books due to the unborn baby... god damn can't wait for the Winds of Winter.

I know i would be shocked if i didn't know it was coming.

Any chance we get the purple wedding on the season finale? can't fucking wait to see that little cunt choke to death.
AH and anyone got a clue when we will see Coldhands? he should be getting some screen time soon with Sam and Gilly so close to the wall! hope they show his badass giant fucking elk!

IMO the Red Wedding scene was even more shocking than it was in the books due to the unborn baby... god damn can't wait for the Winds of Winter.

Any chance we get the purple wedding on the season finale? can't fucking wait to see that little cunt choke to death.
AH and anyone got a clue when we will see Coldhands? he should be getting some screen time soon with Sam and Gilly so close to the wall! hope they show his badass giant fucking elk!

Dont think any if those two events will happen this season, mate!

Sheva, dont fucking open this! :lol:
Joffrey will get poisoned, Tyrion will find out about Shae and his father, Jaime will return, Sansa will flee with Littlefinger, Jon Snow and Stannis will save Castle Black, Sam will meet the Coldhands (three eyed raven for now), Cat will ressurect, etc....Will all happen in Season 4!!!

This show keeps surprising me. As far as unpredictability goes, this must be on top. I hope Arya kills them all.

I think she will.

"One day, I'm going to stick a sword through your eye, and out the back of your skull".

I think the show is the clearest indication yet that Arya will become a Faceless Man and return to Westeros and take vengeance on all those that have done wrong to the Starks.

How do you know how the last episode is going to be called? :lol:

Anyways, this clearly means Khaleesi will free the slaves, but I dont think they have time to show her discovering Ser Jorah previously spied on her and so on...

The season will end with her conquering Meereen, which will lead to two season finales being about her! :Goober::wub:

I came late into the TV series, so when I began watching Season 3, I already knew they would only cover a bit more than half of the A Storm of Swords. It does indeed makes sense though, specially because they wouldn't make an entire series without The Lannisters and other major characters...

You dont listen, do you? I will warn again, dont open this if you havent read the books. It will spoil all the fun! ;)
However, I have a feeling Tyrion wont kill Shae and Twyin in such a brutal way in the TV series. I think they would not ruin his affection with the public (as they didnt do with Cat Stark) and they will make him kill them more in an act of anger and impulse, other than how it is described in the book.

Also, I am crazy to see the reaction of everyone around here when they find out Cat will resurrect with the help of the Lord of Light! :P

I don't think we'll see any of the Purple Wedding or the Tyrion story arc - with him "poisoning" Joffrey, the fight between Gregor Clegane and the Red Viper, killing Shae and Tywin and escaping with the help of Varys at all. That surely has to be left to season 4. There isn't enough happening in A Feast for Crows/A Dance With Dragons to substantiate two series dedicated to just those two books. Remember Martin wrote them geographically, not chronologically, and most of AFFC is Brienne walking around trying to find Sansa! :lol: Season 4 will include the remainder of A Storm of Swords and then go on possibly to matters in The Iron Islands and in Dorne, before Season 5 concludes the King's Landing storyline, especially surrounding Cersei.

was it that bad when you read the Red Wedding in the book?

Reading it in the book was horrific because I didn't expect it to happen. I also thought the book was more emotive, especially as it was written from the point-of-view of Catelyn, who obviously thinks she has now lost all of her children - although the change in the show to have Talisa being pregnant as well makes it a more dire massacre.

I think Michelle Fairley did a magnificent job as Cat in that episode. It also went towards redeeming her character. The show has shown her to be a self-pitying moron, especially in relation to freeing Jaime. In the book her actions make perfect sense as she is trying to protect her children - the first scene where Robb acknowledges he should have listened to Cat in the first place before his attempt to attack Casterly Rock goes some way towards redeeming her wrongs in the show.

I don't think we'll see Coldhands this series! If we do, it will be a quick glimpse - that being said, the trailers have shown an image of Sam finding Bran in the Nightfort, so perhaps we might see a sneaky peek?

well time to find a new cause to follow. hope stannis rapes the lannisters now. or winter comes and everyone dies. im fed up now.

The way they showed Roose Bolton come up and say "The Lannisters send their regards" before landing the final blow on Robb definitely sets them as the ultimate antagonists in the story from the perspective of the show. I think the producers are trying to create a definite good-guy-side to Stannis by showing just how bastardish the Lannisters are.

Dont think any if those two events will happen this season, mate!

Sheva, dont fucking open this! :lol:
Joffrey will get poisoned, Tyrion will find out about Shae and his father, Jaime will return, Sansa will flee with Littlefinger, Jon Snow and Stannis will save Castle Black, Sam will meet the Coldhands (three eyed raven for now), Cat will ressurect, etc....Will all happen in Season 4!!!

Episode 9 of Season 4 has a lot to live up to! :D

Hopefully it will be Stannis arriving at the Wall - or Littlefinger pushing Lysa to her death!

Well from what I can see the series has gotten people that make mistake.

First season with ned mistakes of trusting Jeffrey, in this one with rob breaking his oath.

So what next?

Well some starks still remains, and you got a worg who can do things no other worg can do, arye who by now is mad as hell and John who despite everything still kept his honor as a crow. Although leaving his girl at the end could have some repercussions but it should not be something crazy.

And sansa... Who cares about her. Lol

Again awesome show and damn you book readers for knowing everything in advance!!!

Well from what I can see the series has gotten people that make mistake.

First season with ned mistakes of trusting Jeffrey, in this one with rob breaking his oath.

So what next?

Well some starks still remains, and you got a worg who can do things no other worg can do, arye who by now is mad as hell and John who despite everything still kept his honor as a crow. Although leaving his girl at the end could have some repercussions but it should not be something crazy.

And sansa... Who cares about her. Lol

Again awesome show and damn you book readers for knowing everything in advance!!!

You'll soon care about Sansa. Despite her being one of the biggest n00bs - and that says a lot, all the Starks are n00bs - she has quite an exciting character arc from this point onwards.

Also, I found this:

601764_10151668930511221_773475958_n.jpg

I swear I was 100% sure they would let the Red Wedding for the season finale, now I have no idea what major event will happen next episode...

Khaleesi beeing crowned 'Mother of Slaves'?

Do you want me to tell you?

Ygritte dies, Joffrey dies, Khaleesi mother of slaves