Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Thiago Alcantara

OneMoSalah
Followers 1

I don't see Carrick as a DM nor do many United fans. He's only filling in there due to lack of options.

I think carrick is a dm imo.... He was among the best in that position last season

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I am one of Barcelona board, I will put a club where Mourinho in charge in a bottom of a buyer list. The chance we could sign Barcelona player is very little right now than ever, in my opinion.

Barcelona can't do anything once the release clause is triggered.

Chelsea, Real Madrid, Espanyol Barcelona, Paris, Shanghai, Shamrock Rovers and Levadia Tallinn. They can all have talks with Thiago if they trigger the 18 million Euros release clause - without Barcelona having anything to say...

Barcelona can't do anything once the release clause is triggered.

Chelsea, Real Madrid, Espanyol Barcelona, Paris, Shanghai, Shamrock Rovers and Levadia Tallinn. They can all have talks with Thiago if they trigger the 18 million Euros release clause - without Barcelona having anything to say...

Ah yes, for a moment I forgot about that. But to be honest, Mourinho is not a popular figure for every Barcelona players at the moment. So, unfortunately our chance is still lower than any other clubs, with the only exception if we offer them a hell lot of money.

Pep: "I want Thiago Alcantara. Have asked (Bayern to get him) Don't know what will happen".

"I know him very well. I talked to Rummenigge and Sammer about him, we will wait and then see"

"Don't think (adding another midfielder) will be a problem. I spoke to club about my concept and told them why I want Thiago Alcantara"

"Thiago is the only player I want, that's what I told them"

"It'll be him or no one"

"We have many players but we the need the special (quality) that Thiago Alcantara brings"

"The club will decide. I told them my opinion"

"Nobody will leave Barcelona, unless they feel they won't play much. He wants to play. That's why I proposed him to the club"

"Javier Martinez can play at CB, he played very well there with Athletic"

"I give my opinion, but I listen to the board. If they say no, that's ok."

Manchester United Trolled. Hahahahahaha! :dance:

Pep: "I want Thiago Alcantara. Have asked (Bayern to get him) Don't know what will happen".
"I know him very well. I talked to Rummenigge and Sammer about him, we will wait and then see"
"Don't think (adding another midfielder) will be a problem. I spoke to club about my concept and told them why I want Thiago Alcantara"
"Thiago is the only player I want, that's what I told them"
"It'll be him or no one"
"We have many players but we the need the special (quality) that Thiago Alcantara brings"
"The club will decide. I told them my opinion"
"Nobody will leave Barcelona, unless they feel they won't play much. He wants to play. That's why I proposed him to the club"
"Javier Martinez can play at CB, he played very well there with Athletic"
"I give my opinion, but I listen to the board. If they say no, that's ok."
Manchester United Trolled. Hahahahahaha! :dance:

Kroos is better imo.

From one bench to another.

Don't see how he'd get more minutes at Bayern than he did at Barca. Oh well! Long as he stays the hell away from the Manc's it's fine by me.

From one bench to another.

Don't see how he'd get more minutes at Bayern than he did at Barca. Oh well! Long as he stays the hell away from the Manc's it's fine by me.

Pep said he will play Martinez at CB and Thiago and Schweini in the middle!

Kroos is better imo.

I also quite like Kroos but if Pep wants Thiago, then i guess Kroos will have to sit on bench. May be we should put in a cheeky bod for Kroos.